UFC 2009 Undisputed at E3??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dmoney30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dmoney30
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Has anybody heard if the new ufc game will be shown or talked about at e3? This game looks awesome from the gameplay i saw and i cant wait till it comes out.

And for all the ufc fans, RAMPAGE shoulda won hands down.

--Rampage--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 --Rampage--
Member since 2008 • 212 Posts
I dont think they are gonna be at E3 2008. And yes, Rampage won that fight.
riggers29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 riggers29
Member since 2004 • 682 Posts

i had the chance to play ufc undisputed today and its great fun, i had three matches today a won two by knockout and the third by referee stopage due to ground and pound, i didnt have a clue how to attempt submissions so it was a bit of a buttton bash brawl lol although i found out how to block which helped lol, i would have loved to played more but THQ were turning all the demo pods off. Overall i was very impressed and look forward to getting this launch day :)

jlm13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jlm13
Member since 2002 • 762 Posts

It comes out may 19th so that is before E3 and plus there should be a demo in a few weeks I think. They were saying there would be a demo a month before the game ships.

riggers29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 riggers29
Member since 2004 • 682 Posts

I hope the demo does come out soon i played on it for like 20mins if that so i would to play it again and get used to the controls. The uk tuf guys were there with bisping the event was held at the ultimate training centre in birmingham there was a tournament onand things