This topic is locked from further discussion.

mike_male

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mike_male
Member since 2004 • 62 Posts

Two Worlds................. Well, what can I say about this game? I paid $59.99 for it today and so far I want $59.99 back. I see no point in continuing to play this game. The story mode will put you to sleep, and the multiplayer mode is to lagging its not even worth it.

Story Mode:

The graphics and ability to travel wherever you want is a plus for this game, but thats about it. However you will find it hard to move wherever you want because you keep getting attacked by wolves, bears, and boars. And if you see a pack of three wolves, it suddenly turns into a pack of 6, no now 9, no, now 12, and you die before you even kill 1.

Multiplayer:

Playing multiplayer on an RPG is good. I heard alot about playing missions but havent foudn that section yet. If you do go into the multiplayer mode of Two Worlds you will find a few things. 1.) You will probably be the only one in the world playing it (when I logged in their were) 2.) If you do manage to get enough players in a game, be prepared, the lag is terrible, the first minute is ok, you can see the short lags when you move the camera, but after a minute or so you will deffidently see the lag. Walk a few feet an dyou will freeze while a big (waiting...) at the top of the screen appears. But if you dont have a problem with lag, give the Monster Hunt a try. Howver be ready, because if you find a monster you have foudn 20 minsters, they all attack you at once. You will die before you even kill 1 monster. GOOD LUCK.

My Opinion: Give me my money back.

Mstrchiefpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 Mstrchiefpwns
Member since 2006 • 814 Posts

my nomination for worst game of the year

Avatar image for -Silent--Death-
-Silent--Death-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 -Silent--Death-
Member since 2007 • 1365 Posts

It's a shame, the screens make it look so good.

Sounds like a half finished pc project that somehow got released.

Mstrchiefpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mstrchiefpwns
And I also noticed that the achievement for beating the final boss is worth 370 GP. :|
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Go here:

http://www.southpeakgames.com/contact.html

Please email them and express your disappointment in the product.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

And I also noticed that the achievement for beating the final boss is worth 370 GP. :|Mstrchiefpwns

Whoa....really? I may just have to beat it, lol!

Mstrchiefpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mstrchiefpwns

It's a shame, the screens make it look so good.

Sounds like a half finished pc project that somehow got released.

-Silent--Death-

No screenshots reflect the actual game.The screenshots are VERY deceptive. With all the technical issues this game is near unplayable. And the voice acting is so bad that I had to skip through all dialogue and so far the story looks like complete crap. It's a chore to play this game.

Avatar image for NavigatorsGhost
NavigatorsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NavigatorsGhost
Member since 2006 • 6483 Posts
Everytime somebody mentions this game, their review has something worse and worse to say about it. Multiplying packs of wolves? LMFAO.
Mstrchiefpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mstrchiefpwns

[QUOTE="Mstrchiefpwns"]And I also noticed that the achievement for beating the final boss is worth 370 GP. :|BioShockOwnz

Whoa....really? I may just have to beat it, lol!

Ya talk about a lack of balance in your achievements, they obviously threw those together at the last minute and got lazy and threw all the left over points into that achievement

mike_male

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mike_male

Heres my complaint I sent in.

I must complain about the game Two Worlds. I am completelly disappointed in this game.

I was under the assumption that you would be able to do missions online, but have yet to find that section. And the lagging in the multiplayer mode is the worst in any game.

The story mode is ok as far as graphics and the towns, but if you leave the town you better be prepared to die. Even on easy mode I have yet to find a game player who can actually kill 1 let alone 3 wolves, boars, or even bears.

I paid %59.99 for this game, an dmy final opinion: I have never felt more screwed over in my life.

mike_male

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mike_male
I was expecting the closest thing to WOW on 360 yet, but from what i can see so far, the 360 is FAR from gettign to the WOW level, highly disappointed.
Mstrchiefpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Mstrchiefpwns
IGN said in their first impressions that this game is over 100+ hours. This may be the first time I wished a game was shorter. I can't even play this game for longer than an hour
hellshemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hellshemi
Member since 2006 • 908 Posts

Heres my complaint I sent in.

I must complain about the game Two Worlds. I am completelly disappointed in this game.

I was under the assumption that you would be able to do missions online, but have yet to find that section. And the lagging in the multiplayer mode is the worst in any game.

The story mode is ok as far as graphics and the towns, but if you leave the town you better be prepared to die. Even on easy mode I have yet to find a game player who can actually kill 1 let alone 3 wolves, boars, or even bears.

I paid %59.99 for this game, an dmy final opinion: I have never felt more screwed over in my life.

mike_male
yes the game sucks but the wolves are nothing. about 10 min. in i found a quest to get 3 artifacts from camps of trolls or whatever they are called in this game. and before i even get into the camp about 15 trolls came out surrounded me and my controller almost hit the tv. i feel cheated for spending $60 bucks on this game.
Spinbrett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Spinbrett
Member since 2006 • 281 Posts
I imagine the shelves will be full of two worlds by the end of the week at gamestop. I also, got robbed. Worst piece of crap I've ever seen. Its a 60 dollar con job.
hellshemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hellshemi
Member since 2006 • 908 Posts

Go here:

BioShockOwnz
Just sent my complaint. Thank god I bought Bioshock this week to help me through these rough times.
orfbin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 orfbin
Member since 2004 • 176 Posts
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

Go here:

hellshemi

Just sent my complaint. Thank god I bought Bioshock this week to help me through these rough times.

Yea, Bioshock is like a gift from god, isn't it?

Mstrchiefpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Mstrchiefpwns
[QUOTE="hellshemi"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

Go here:

orfbin

Yea, Bioshock is like a gift from god, isn't it?

After I played two worlds I put Bioshock in immediately after to get all of the negative thoughts about gaming out of my head.

Mstrchiefpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Mstrchiefpwns
HOLY CRAP, check the Two Worlds forum at xbox.com . There's groups of people who actually like this game. They're even defending the game. Are these people brainwashed. Is this even possible? There's even a person on there who says it's better than Bioshock. The developers must've brainwashed a large group of people
darthzew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#19 darthzew
Member since 2005 • 1213 Posts
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

Go here:

hellshemi

I didn't buy it and now I won't. But then again, this is the first time I've actually seen people openly complain about a game like this staigth to the developers and then rallying about it on a forum. This is so awesome! LOL

Mstrchiefpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mstrchiefpwns

Go here:

darthzew

I didn't buy it and now I won't. But then again, this is the first time I've actually seen people openly complain about a game like this staigth to the developers and then rallying about it on a forum. This is so awesome! LOL

lmao that just shows how absolutely terrible it is

Mstrchiefpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Mstrchiefpwns

Go here:

darthzew

unnecessary post ignore this one :P

azurik15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 azurik15
Member since 2004 • 247 Posts
the game sucks.İts not worth to buy.
david60639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 david60639
Member since 2005 • 6951 Posts
I'm actually enjoying it. Really cool to stack up an item on top of itself 10x and make it much stronger than it should be. The only real problem I have with it so far is that it's hard to navigate the quest log section.
mike_male

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mike_male

I went back to Rainbow Six last night, and after a couple hours of kiling people decided to give Two Worlds the benefit of the doubt and try again.

Still sucks.... I continued my "quest". After going to another town and was given the choice for my what felt like 100th quest (everybody wants me to do everything) I decided that this small little part of the map is boring so I wanted to see the rest, so I just kept walkgin and running away from the boars, wolves, and bears, and after abotu an hour found myself about 3/4 of the way south on the map, swimmign takes forever stay away from the river, unless you have 10 minutes to swim. Once down their you can clearly tell that there are not little dragons, weird dinosaur boar looking creatures, and zombie looking knights. Even a dark forest which looks liek a fire went through it. Got laggy after a while though. Tjhe quest is so boring for me, had to keep taking breaks to get a drink of water to try and keep myself awake. So I have now had this game for 15 hours, and I my opinion hasnt changed: I WANT MY MONEY BACK!