This topic is locked from further discussion.

jackal520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 jackal520
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts
Well guys im considering picking the game up as i've heard lots of good things about the game but i just wanted to hear from some people who own the game already and ask if the game is easily approachable for a person who has never played a tales game before. Thanks :D
karriston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 karriston
Member since 2005 • 3631 Posts
Tales games are pretty much the easiest RPGs to approach. They play more like beat-em-ups than RPGs. It takes away from some of the depth, and battles can feel like nothing more than button mashing. There's a demo somewhere on XBL (I think it might be on the Japanese marketplace though) if you're interested.
Squall18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 Squall18
Member since 2004 • 3756 Posts
It's awesome. The graphics are great, and opening anime sequence is great. And the STORY. Wow, it starts out so simple, but how they draw the main character into this epic journey is brilliant. Cus when it starts, you are a poor kid and you try to stop this one guy who stole magic. But after a prison visit, you escape, meet the princess, who joins you. And you go after your best friend who you now disagree with. Man, get it, great so far. It's awesome
jackal520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 jackal520
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts
thanks for the feedback looks like ill be buying it sometime tommorow then :D