The Xbox 360-Best Gaming Experiences!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kramer0024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 kramer0024
Member since 2008 • 179 Posts

Hi everyone,

I was reading a few threads earlier and it inspired me! I have had my 360 for a little over a year, and have had several uspeakable and cherished experiences. Obviously the Xbox 360 has been the best system to date, with wii and ps3 also making their marks in gaming history. It is so hard not to forget and take for granted these wonderful experiences...so as an xbox 36o thread I want to know your list of your favorite gaming experiences! Of course some games come and go, but others stick with you for a long time! So lets hear your experiences!

Mine would have to be:

3. Gears of War 2-although I am trying to get through Gears 1 Campaign before i start 2, i anticipate this to be one of the best campaigns ive ever experienced!

2. Grand Theft Auto IV period. -im on my second play through

1. the tremendously addicting multiplayer experiences of Halo 3/Call of duty 4/and now Cod:W@W including nazi zombies

Englando_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Englando_IV
Member since 2008 • 4334 Posts
It's great until it breaks for no reason. Totally ruined my winter break.
Avatar image for ChampionoChumps
ChampionoChumps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ChampionoChumps
Member since 2008 • 2381 Posts
It's great until it breaks for no reason. Totally ruined my winter break.Englando_IV
Mine also broke before winter break, about two days before actually.
kramer0024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 kramer0024
Bump...so wait, no one literally has good experiences with this system, i find that VERY hard to believe!
ForsakenWicked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 ForsakenWicked
Member since 2008 • 3745 Posts

My first great experience with the 360 was playing Condemned: Criminal Origins. Amazing game that will scare the hell out of you.

Then GeoW, best action/3rd person shooter I've ever played. This is the game that truly got me into live.

Geometry Wars, the best XBLA game I've played so far. Very simple but very addictive as well.

Then we got Halo 3. Amazing storyline, great gameplay, superb online. No need to say more.

Unfortunately, I sold mine after finishing Halo 3 and I missed great titles like mass effect, assasins creed, COD 4; but I just bought another one and I'll be sure to pick em up at some point.

Gears 2 is good, but i felt the storyline kind of rushed and the MP needs some fixes before it can be considered as fun as the previous one.

Dart_Mcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 Dart_Mcloud
Member since 2004 • 2040 Posts
Rainbow Six Vegas was my first 360 game and my first entry into Xbox Live. Great times, one of the few 360 games that offer tactical multiplayer but I never bothered with RSV2 because it's basically the same game...
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
My first gaming experience was so great, i wish i could go back to the days.....ahh here i was holding the 360 and dead rising + sainta row in my hands and can't wait to get home, got home ... hooked up this bad boy and started playing dead rising and man was i in AWEE it was amazing and the sheer number of zombies on the screen made it even more epic.
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts

Hi everyone,

I was reading a few threads earlier and it inspired me! I have had my 360 for a little over a year, and have had several uspeakable and cherished experiences. Obviously the Xbox 360 has been the best system to date, with wii and ps3 also making their marks in gaming history. It is so hard not to forget and take for granted these wonderful experiences...so as an xbox 36o thread I want to know your list of your favorite gaming experiences! Of course some games come and go, but others stick with you for a long time! So lets hear your experiences!

Mine would have to be:

3. Gears of War 2-although I am trying to get through Gears 1 Campaign before i start 2, i anticipate this to be one of the best campaigns ive ever experienced!

2. Grand Theft Auto IV period. -im on my second play through

1. the tremendously addicting multiplayer experiences of Halo 3/Call of duty 4/and now Cod:W@W including nazi zombies

kramer0024
It is amazing until it breaks.
Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
Halo 3. Playing with friends, making maps, getting crazy kills, etc.
planetkyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 planetkyle
Member since 2007 • 174 Posts
Gears of War 2- beating the Horde at level 50! Intense.
planetkyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 planetkyle
Member since 2007 • 174 Posts
Any experience in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. The environments, the music are one of a kind. A MUST BUY... Completing the Vampire quest was memorable.
ihopNESS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ihopNESS

My Greatest Xbox 360 Experiences Was when i First Played Xbox live

With The Following Games Halo 3 , Call Of Duty 4 & 5, Team Fortress 2

ahh Good Times :)

thug9cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thug9cole
Member since 2004 • 315 Posts
It's great until it breaks for no reason. Totally ruined my winter break.Englando_IV
agreed after i send mine off and get it repaired for free im getting some guys who modify 360's in austin to modify it they said with this fix most of those dont break afterwards i think they put fans and some different thermal paste on the cpu so it doesnt overheat so easily
totaldj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 totaldj
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts
me and my homies...ahhh the good ol RSV days... I never took a game so seriously