The Ultime shooter game question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dark_User_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Dark_User_101
Member since 2006 • 88 Posts
If you have money   for a game and have the choice between F.E.A.R Gears of War Tom clancy Rainbow 6 vegas or Call of duty 3(cod3). What game would you purchase and why that game. If you can explain briefly why you would choose that game it would be very interesting. If you just want to talk about those games please do so. Thx for reading.
BikerPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 BikerPunk
Member since 2005 • 966 Posts

If you have money   for a game and have the choice between F.E.A.R Gears of War Tom clancy Rainbow 6 vegas or Call of duty 3(cod3). What game would you purchase and why that game. If you can explain briefly why you would choose that game it would be very interesting. If you just want to talk about those games please do so. Thx for reading.Dark_User_101

i picked up Gears and R6V. if i had to take it down to one game....i would have gone for Gears as a personal choice, jsut because i love how it plays. when it comes to multiplayer tho, R6V would be my choice, since i have so many friends that play that, and theres more players in each game.

Both have amazing graphics, as for single player gameplay, i cant say, cause i only played multiplayer.

Rentago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 Rentago
Member since 2006 • 1543 Posts

[QUOTE="Dark_User_101"]If you have money   for a game and have the choice between F.E.A.R Gears of War Tom clancy Rainbow 6 vegas or Call of duty 3(cod3). What game would you purchase and why that game. If you can explain briefly why you would choose that game it would be very interesting. If you just want to talk about those games please do so. Thx for reading.BikerPunk

i picked up Gears and R6V. if i had to take it down to one game....i would have gone for Gears as a personal choice, jsut because i love how it plays. when it comes to multiplayer tho, R6V would be my choice, since i have so many friends that play that, and theres more players in each game.

Both have amazing graphics, as for single player gameplay, i cant say, cause i only played multiplayer.

R6V is great, if only it looked as good in single player, but online. GeoW can get boring eventualy.
CardiacKid07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 CardiacKid07
Member since 2007 • 1225 Posts
i would say R6V over Gears anyday but i would also say GRAW 2 over R6V. but thats just my opinion.
SnakeAes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 SnakeAes
Member since 2004 • 2167 Posts
I have both, and personally, Rainbow 6 Vegas is much better.
Avatar image for dragonslayerssj
dragonslayerssj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dragonslayerssj
Member since 2003 • 1974 Posts
yea i would go with R6V... Great and fun multiplayer with a ranking system that takes a bit to rank up. There are like 16 ranks i think or something around there and each time you rank up you get more weapons or different types of armour / armour colors. Gears is impressive at first, but like someone else said it gets boing. Personally i think its a game of luck in most cases. I mean shooting a guy 5 times with a shotty at point blank and he doesnt die, and then someone hits you with a shotgun shot from 20ft away and kills you (without active reload, even with it it doesnt kill the guy half the time for me). It just gets frustrating i guess. i can go from maybe 4 kills and 10 deaths in gears to 20 and 0 in Vegas (best game ever for me lol). So in my personal opinion i would get Vegas for multiplayer, and GoW for single player if you have to choose between those two.
hellfire9988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 hellfire9988
Member since 2006 • 1136 Posts
Either COD3 with the Gold Pack, or RB6V.... but if you go to somewhere like Costco... I saw Gears for 52... so i'd go with gears if you can get it for cheap.
Goron24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Goron24
Member since 2005 • 1043 Posts

Gears is more fun and i like the way it plays more but r6v is more balanced save for C4s

gears

usule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 usule
Member since 2003 • 1734 Posts
I would go for call of duty 3... I love the online, there are more people playing per matches, and what really matters to me is you can jump in a game right away... not have to wait that they finish their previous game and waste your time in the lobby...If you are patient, try GRAW 2
fmobliv06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 1

#10 fmobliv06
Member since 2006 • 2429 Posts
i currently own Gears, FEAR and CoD3. if i had to choose one of those it would be Gears of War because the single player campaign is fantastic (if one can overlook the lack of a coherent story) and warrants repeated playthroughs on different difficulty levels. The co-op is some of the best I've ever seen in a video game. I can easily see playing through the main game once on casual or hardcore, again on insane, and a third time in co-op mode. The online play is glitchy as heck sometimes but somehow very enjoyable and satisfying when the battle is won.
mmogoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 mmogoon
Member since 2006 • 7311 Posts
Gears. Cos it's Wicked.
bluem00se

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bluem00se
Member since 2005 • 2185 Posts
i would say R6V over Gears anyday but i would also say GRAW 2 over R6V. but thats just my opinion.CardiacKid07
i just rented graw 2, and the campaign was really fun.. but i beat it in about 7 hours, and i didnt like the mp. great game though, but not worth the 60 bucks imo.
BXkid360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BXkid360
Member since 2006 • 191 Posts
Tom clancy Rainbow 6 vegas, handsdown!
Hunterpate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Hunterpate
Member since 2003 • 83 Posts
I personally would recomend R6V. Especially if you enjoy more realistic shooters. IF you prefer the sci fi shooters then Gears is a great game also.
3Venom6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 3Venom6
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
go for R6V but if you are very hot tempered and have a bad day get gears and chainsaw some Locusts!!!!! and watch the blood ALL over your screen muwhhwaawaahhaaaha... hairball
_EvidencE_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 _EvidencE_
Member since 2006 • 1112 Posts

R6V. Why? Because, its realistic, its fun, the ranking system is great, the weapons and armor are just too cool..etc
Not to mention they recently released an update with 2 more multiplayer modes. The ranking system is great. Its not like other games where you can rank up super fast and such. My friend has been playing for 6 months and he is still 2 ranks away from the best rank, and will probably need another 6 months to reach the best rank. The cover system is awesome and the different colors of armor is just ownage. The single player is hard as hell, even on the normal difficulty :P. It really takes skill for this game and thats why its great.

Dark_User_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 Dark_User_101
Member since 2006 • 88 Posts
thx fopr all the guys that already answered him asking everyone else to please do the same i need ideas :P