The current EA:UFC game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Transk53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Transk53
Member since 2015 • 564 Posts

Did a search for threads on this game and all are old, unless I missed one. What is the game like. I imagine that some you members do play this. Obviously it won't be the same as training and padding up, but is it fun to play?. I have been told that the setups are quite tricky. IE a Rousey esq arm bar can take a few attempts if the character is not in the exact postion the game wants, as apposed to setting it up like a real fighter would. Yes it is a game after all, but wondering in that context, is it fun or just frustrating. If it is pants I won't bother, but if fun I would like to get it.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

It's pretty fun and the graphics are scary good. If you're even in the slightest a UFC fan then you will enjoy this game, especially since you can pick it up for cheap these days.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

I really enjoy it from time to time. If you're into the sport, definitely worth a look.

Transk53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Transk53

Yeah I am into sports and certain training, but have found sports sims in the past a little rubbish. Well in the modern day at least. Back in the day my sports sims as it were, was Sensi Soccer and the very first version of FIFA. Played that on the SNES lol. Thanks for the input, I take a closer look at the game on Youtube.

Avatar image for CapnXtraObvious
CapnXtraObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 CapnXtraObvious
Member since 2012 • 506 Posts

It has a DEMOOOOOOOO.

Transk53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Transk53

@CapnXtraObvious: Had to get my TV replaced so been offline for a couple of days. I will have a look tomorrow night. Prefer to make use of Youtube first. No point downloading something that I may not like. Hey If it was not EA, I would be a little enthusiastic of the bat. EA = It is either good or shocking. IMHO :)