The best game scene of all time

This topic is locked from further discussion.

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

What is the best game scene (scenes if you can't decide) of all time in your opinion?

I'd say the best ones are the giant space battle at the end of ME1 if you choose to save the council, and the sprint to the Normandy at the end of ME2.

lecramstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lecramstar
Member since 2007 • 245 Posts

The fallout 3 starting scene (when you boot the game if I'm right)

nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nate_c-12
Member since 2008 • 3072 Posts
End of COD4. End of Zachaev.
Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Wakanoid
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts

What is the best game scene (scenes if you can't decide) of all time in your opinion?

I'd say the best ones are the giant space battle at the end of ME1 if you choose to save the council, and the sprint to the Normandy at the end of ME2.

N7v1K0
Gotta love spoilers... Ugh, no hope in me finishing this game now.. I know it's a best game scene but you could just say the scene.. Didn't have to get in detail.. Or you coulda put a warning, ugh, wow anyway. even though MW2's campaign was alright, I thought the ending was pretty sick. What a throw :)
darkreaper7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 darkreaper7
Member since 2010 • 100 Posts

Section 8 had some wicked cutscenes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSO9WTRQTbU

Drumboy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 Drumboy96
Member since 2008 • 117 Posts

My favorite would have to be when you pull out the knife from your stomach and chuck it at general shepard at the end ofMW2it'sjust so epic and cool

Maxmus050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Maxmus050
Member since 2009 • 1248 Posts

[QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

Wakanoid

Gotta love spoilers... Ugh, no hope in me finishing this game now.. I know it's a best game scene but you could just say the scene.. Didn't have to get in detail.. Or you coulda put a warning, ugh, wow anyway. even though MW2's campaign was alright, I thought the ending was pretty sick. What a throw :)

When someones topic is called: '' The best game scene of all time '' you can expect you get spoilers.
But anyway i think the scene of gears of war 2 in the middle where don find his wive was pretty impressive made.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

end of cod4 3 shots

Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts
The scene in Gears of War 2 where Dom finds Maria. Great emotional scene.
pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts

Final Fantasy X intro, simply epic I suggest youtubing it now!!!

Resident Evil 2 Intro, also great

TommyTonsuls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TommyTonsuls
Member since 2009 • 26 Posts

In AC2 when Ezio fist fights the spaniard, and I know it's not a 360 game but the fight with the boss in MGS3

bessy67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bessy67
Member since 2007 • 1734 Posts

Spoilers:

The scene where you find out that you are Revan in KoTOR.

Also, the opening of Lost Odyssey was awesome.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
The Diablo 2 cutscene 'Into Hell' i think it was called, you get a good shot of all the prime evils
drebly032

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 drebly032
Member since 2004 • 562 Posts
Good topic. I just beat ME2 and the ending to that game was pretty damn awesome. Actually the cut scenes in that entire last mission were awesome. Just a great great game.
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts

The end of MW2 was pretty good.

jetslalom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jetslalom
Member since 2010 • 574 Posts

the most epic scene was in MGS4 wen snake had to crawl throught that heat wave on the bottom screen and during that on the top screen shopwed the epic fight between his 2 friends and the soldiers, soooo sickkk

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Wakanoid
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts

[QUOTE="Wakanoid"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

Maxmus050

When someones topic is called: '' The best game scene of all time '' you can expect you get spoilers.
But anyway i think the scene of gears of war 2 in the middle where don find his wive was pretty impressive made.

Do you realize most of these don't have what happened though? You can say what your fav scene is but you don't have to go into detail and if you are you could kindly say spoiler. especially for something big like that.

BradHummr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 BradHummr
Member since 2005 • 1096 Posts
Near the very beginning of Prey (About three minutes in, so I doubt this will be any spoiler) when the bar starts to shake. You look out the window and see a pickup truck being lifted by a tractor beam, then the bar starts to fall apart and people are also being grabbed. Don't Fear the Reaper starts to play as your character is lifted and you see the aliens moving in to 'clean up'. Great scene, still start new games on that to replay it every once and a while. :D The scenes following that are very cool as well. Another one I liked is from Call of Duty World at War. *SPOILERS* Near the end of the campaign where you are bringing the flag to the edge of the building and then your character (Sorry, really bad memory about this. :P) gets attacked by that other guy. Then your commander finishes him off with a melee weapon (Once again, I cannot, for some reason, remember many details about this. I think it was a machete) and then finally helps you up and you get to place the flag at the edge anyway. I was devastated my character (I think his name was Dimitri) couldn't even get the flag up, but then I was really happy when he was able to. :D Great ending in my opinion. *SPOILERS OVER*
DavidRswii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#19 DavidRswii
Member since 2007 • 1210 Posts

GTA 4 the cutscene of three leaf clover

Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

Halo Wars: When the Spartans start killing the Elites left and right...

Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

[QUOTE="Maxmus050"]

[QUOTE="Wakanoid"] Gotta love spoilers... Ugh, no hope in me finishing this game now.. I know it's a best game scene but you could just say the scene.. Didn't have to get in detail.. Or you coulda put a warning, ugh, wow anyway. even though MW2's campaign was alright, I thought the ending was pretty sick. What a throw :)Wakanoid

Do you realize most of these don't have what happened though? You can say what your fav scene is but you don't have to go into detail and if you are you could kindly say spoiler. especially for something big like that.

The kid has a point. More people need to learn how to use [spoiler] blah! [/spoiler]

david0495

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 david0495
Member since 2003 • 363 Posts

I would say bioshock when you see Andrew Ryan scene.

would you kindly

A man chooses, a slave obeys

great scene

SuperDrew1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SuperDrew1
Member since 2009 • 338 Posts

Call me chilish, i like the intro of sonic unleashed where there is the catchy song(endless possibility) uterly ace.

TheProGam3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TheProGam3r
Member since 2010 • 54 Posts
Probably the end of MW2. Epic.
orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#25 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
The last 10 seconds of Mass Effect 2. Nuff said.
andalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 andalore
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts

off the top of my head, I wouldnt say its the greatest, but the scene before you fight Bruno Borgia on Predator: Concrete Jungle was pretty cool.

superapo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 superapo
Member since 2009 • 1714 Posts

AC2- 'it's a me mario!"

RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts
The scene in Gears of War 2 where Dom finds Maria. Great emotional scene.Ugalde-

Probably this one. I also like the scene where you beat up Andrew Ryan with a golf club.

iiJuiicey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 iiJuiicey
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
When you find Captain Price choking a Guard
BlueCoopsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BlueCoopsy
Member since 2008 • 996 Posts

Start of Fallout 3 and the start of The Lost and Damned. Also the end of Modern Warfare 2, all pretty awesome scenes.

luc11044

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#31 luc11044
Member since 2004 • 4606 Posts

I love the bank robbery scene in Grand Theft Auto IV. It looked like an awesome action movie.

x8VXU6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32 x8VXU6
Member since 2008 • 3411 Posts

end of MW 2

Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

[QUOTE="Maxmus050"]

[QUOTE="Wakanoid"] Gotta love spoilers... Ugh, no hope in me finishing this game now.. I know it's a best game scene but you could just say the scene.. Didn't have to get in detail.. Or you coulda put a warning, ugh, wow anyway. even though MW2's campaign was alright, I thought the ending was pretty sick. What a throw :)Wakanoid

I have to agree with you. While yes, mentioning it being the "best scene" thread - you're bound to run into areas that will have spoilers. But when its a "best of" - no one game is designated.

If you just mention it being "the ending scene of ME2" the people who have beaten it know exactly what you're talking about while those who haven't played it now know the end scene is great, but nothing spoiled.

dezzyfiesta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 dezzyfiesta
Member since 2010 • 506 Posts

DamianAlexander
Best scene I've seen in a Halo game.
zarkon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#35 zarkon9
Member since 2010 • 767 Posts

true crime: streets of l.a. ...one of theboss sceneswhen nick kang has to shoot fiery chinese demons. this is on the ps2. i beat the game.

the game was underrated, i think. but you asked best game scene of all time and that sprung to mind. i do not think it is the best, but it is something youmight like to see and be involved in.

Elian2530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#36 Elian2530
Member since 2009 • 3658 Posts
Beginning of ME2 when Normandy was splitting apart. EPIC.
DEATH775

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#37 DEATH775
Member since 2005 • 4216 Posts

DamianAlexander
Yeah I agree, that scene was epic.
masonkendly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 masonkendly
I average about one DVD purchase about every 6 months. Maybe 2 PC games per 2 months, and those have usually already been discounted for time. Last full priced game I got was GTA4.I don't care for statistics because they are just numbers, ignoring many circumstances that can occur to each person. Since many advertisers pay attention to Nielsen rankings, we can probably expect more ingame ads now. yay http://www.articlesbase.com/health-articles/clean-whites-review-riskfree-trial-1851428.html
Avatar image for DuplicateTurtle
DuplicateTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 DuplicateTurtle
Hmmm... Tough question. Still, I feel like it HAS to be within the ME franchise: 1) ME 1 - Final Battle Scene 2) ME 2 - First Scene 3) ME 2 - Ending Scene I honestly can't decide right now, although I have a feeling that ME 3 will one day make this question unnecessary. : p
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
Was looking forward to ME2 thanks for the warning.