super street fighter 4 help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mikew50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mikew50
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Can someone please help me with super street fighter 4 . this is my first fighting game i have ever bought. is there somewhere for me to go to see what my character i choose basic moves are plus combos etc. i really just botton mash and i want to learn to really play... i see in training the button config but i dont understand what thre symbols mean to push.. please help me out .please

Thanks

theking52_TDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 theking52_TDK
Member since 2008 • 943 Posts

Go to challenge mode and do trials. Also, try the trainingmod. you can make the cpu do certain actions over and over again at infinite hp or play like a normal game but no one ever dies so you can keep practicing.

TrapMuzik92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 TrapMuzik92
Member since 2009 • 3424 Posts
eventhubs.com
Aslyum_Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Aslyum_Beast
Member since 2008 • 975 Posts

the best way to get a feel of the game is through the trials mode. eventhubs.com will help also, but try doing the trials for each character you are interested in and look up trial videos ONLY when you get stuck. After you do this, play offline for a bit in versus mode on hardest or hard difficulty against the CPU and see how you fair without mashing buttons but doing the some of the actual combos you learned.