Suggestions for a good multiplayer game for me and my friends?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrBorreli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MrBorreli
Member since 2013 • 96 Posts
So i've been playing with friends on xbox live for years and i've never had a problem (they were all guys), mostly we'd play CoD or Minecraft or something crazy if it wasn't to expensive. But know I have a problem... I've started playing with some friends who just got gold so they can play online, but they're girls and aren't to enamored with big shoot 'em ups or building thing on MC (they liked MC for a day or two but quickly thought it was too repetitive) So i was wondering what's a good game I can play with them? It would be fantastic if it was a game that's not too expensive, has good multiplayer gameplay, and is really fun for a lot of play time? Thanks in advance!
brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#2 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6114 Posts

Halo 4

Exiled_Badger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Exiled_Badger
Member since 2013 • 262 Posts
[QUOTE="MrBorreli"]So i've been playing with friends on xbox live for years and i've never had a problem (they were all guys), mostly we'd play CoD or Minecraft or something crazy if it wasn't to expensive. But know I have a problem... I've started playing with some friends who just got gold so they can play online, but they're girls and aren't to enamored with big shoot 'em ups or building thing on MC (they liked MC for a day or two but quickly thought it was too repetitive) So i was wondering what's a good game I can play with them? It would be fantastic if it was a game that's not too expensive, has good multiplayer gameplay, and is really fun for a lot of play time? Thanks in advance!

Well, what are they playing now? Look at what they play and if you know or like the game get it, if not, you could have found something new and exciting.
WinsteadVolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 WinsteadVolve
Member since 2011 • 366 Posts

Halo 4 Custom Maps has a tendency to keep me and my friends up until the early hours.

GuitarSmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GuitarSmash
Member since 2013 • 274 Posts

GTA4

Trust me...

Avatar image for Danyawesomsauce
Danyawesomsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Danyawesomsauce
Member since 2013 • 115 Posts

Halo 4 is great a great game to play with friends.

MrBorreli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MrBorreli
Member since 2013 • 96 Posts
hmmm, yea halo 4 is seeming like a perfect fit, she enjoys first person shooters with good storyline, is the halo 4 storyline good? and about how expensive is halo 4, still running around 60?