Stop Complaining about Gears

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bleedingbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 bleedingbunny
Member since 2006 • 43 Posts

I am getting pissed off because because stupid people are always saying that gears is over rated. its not it got the score it deserved. look if you think its over rated then fine thats your own problem no one cares just shut up if you dont like it. but for the millions of other people that play this game we all enjoy it and its been out for about 8 months now. just quit bit!$in about yah dont like fine suit yourself. its a great game that not everyone will love so if yah dont like please just shut the he## up and play something else!

DevilMustCry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DevilMustCry
Member since 2005 • 1222 Posts
Obviously you care if your wasting your time creating a topic in reponse to thier complaining.
karriston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 karriston
Member since 2005 • 3631 Posts
Calm down, it's just a game 0_o
DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
I love people who tell other people to stop complaining by starting out, "I am getting pissed off"......
Zeromind_Eric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Zeromind_Eric
Member since 2006 • 323 Posts
Well, since we are on the subject.... I think the game is over rated. Hahaa! Beat the game and have not touched it since the day it came out.
Lostfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lostfile
Member since 2006 • 544 Posts

I am getting pissed off because because stupid people are always saying that gears is over rated. its not it got the score it deserved. look if you think its over rated then fine thats your own problem no one cares just shut up if you dont like it. but for the millions of other people that play this game we all enjoy it and its been out for about 8 months now. just quit bit!$in about yah dont like fine suit yourself. its a great game that not everyone will love so if yah dont like please just shut the he## up and play something else!

bleedingbunny

I think it's funny how you tell people to stop "b****in" about it and yet in a sense, you are "b****in". It's funny how irony works. Stop complaining and join the real world, just ignore them and they will have nothing to really yell and scream about anymore.

dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 dukebd699
Member since 2006 • 12054 Posts

Wait if more people think its overrated then not then how is it not overrated?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf2c77e6a2c5
deactivated-5cf2c77e6a2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5cf2c77e6a2c5
Member since 2005 • 2063 Posts
The games not over rated Just That LOTS of people over rate it and when people actualy play it ,its not as good as they thougth. I don't think the multiplayer is all that good
dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dukebd699

The games not over rated Just That LOTS of people over rate it and when people actualy play it ,its not as good as they thougth. I don't think the multiplayer is all that good JayJog

Exactly so many people say it's the best game ever. IMO it's a AAA title just not a 9.6 I would say 9.2-9.4 tops just because it can be fun occasionaly not in big doses tough.

hteitorlovit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hteitorlovit
Member since 2007 • 97 Posts
DONT HAVE A COW MAN
Spykezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#11 Spykezilla
Member since 2004 • 7652 Posts
wtf was the point of posting that on the forums... thanks for complaining about people that complain and you want them to stop complaining even though your complaining because they are still complaining, according to you.
Avatar image for Diva-of-Destiny
Diva-of-Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 Diva-of-Destiny
Member since 2007 • 141 Posts

It's way overrated. The single player and co-op are very good but the online multiplayer is ABYSMAL. 8 players per match, limited gameplay modes, NO solo deathmatch mode, and bland environments... no thanks.

I agree though people should stop complaining and move on because there's a lot better games out now tofocus their attention on, at least multiplayer-wise.

sonofabear17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 sonofabear17
Member since 2006 • 1941 Posts
Its fun in small doses. i just stoped playing because of its online community. every match there is always a couple people obsesed with getting the "seriously..." and i got tiered of the few times i would be in the lead i would get booted for just that
klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#15 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts
You're complaining to other people for them to stop complaining and now we will be complaining for you to stop complaining.
insidious13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 insidious13
Member since 2006 • 295 Posts

Gears of War is wayy! OVER RATED you do the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER

lol

Spykezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Spykezilla

LOL what a subject. What is today, cry baby day here on the boards?

vanjamin

haha. there's usually one of these everyday on the boards.

rustedMECH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 rustedMECH
Member since 2006 • 910 Posts

gears sucks...soooo boring IMO

now im gonna tell you what i said before to wookieeassassin....get a tissue and stop wasting forum space

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
I would have took a whole point off just for the online, the networking is embarrasing, its about connection, not skill most of the time. And this is Epic, seriously.........
mehoff88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mehoff88
Member since 2003 • 517 Posts

Obviously you care if your wasting your time creating a topic in reponse to thier complaining.DevilMustCry

dido

icecoldkilla78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 icecoldkilla78
Member since 2006 • 1756 Posts

bleedingbunny

i feel the same way about halo

valppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 valppy
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts
izit overrated??? 10/10 for a great game like this is still underrated IMO
PSPlayer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PSPlayer24
Member since 2005 • 1280 Posts

bleedingbunny
i hate gears almost as much as i hate you. if you don't want to read other peoples opinions....don't read it. easy as that.
icecoldkilla78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 icecoldkilla78
Member since 2006 • 1756 Posts

[QUOTE="JayJog"]The games not over rated Just That LOTS of people over rate it and when people actualy play it ,its not as good as they thougth. I don't think the multiplayer is all that good dukebd699

Exactly so many people say it's the best game ever. IMO it's a AAA title just not a 9.6 I would say 9.2-9.4 tops just because it can be fun occasionaly not in big doses tough.

yeah its totally a huge difference between 9.6 and 9.4

Spykezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Spykezilla
and that is his opinion and your shutting it down. NICE.
Wellfedmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 Wellfedmonkey
Member since 2006 • 1477 Posts
Guess the topic starter got burnt? Why complain about something and then take off and not show your face anymore? Doesnt make sense, than again neither does this topic.
masori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 masori
Member since 2005 • 1680 Posts

bleedingbunny

then be pissed i dont care

Spykezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Spykezilla
haha...you heard him!....HE DOESN'T CARE!!
MOHaashkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MOHaashkilla
Member since 2007 • 188 Posts
I cant believe people would even complain about a game that has been out this long? I dont care about the online as I only played it about 4 times since the game came out. Its not a very good single player game and very bad online.....
dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dukebd699
[QUOTE="dukebd699"]

[QUOTE="JayJog"]The games not over rated Just That LOTS of people over rate it and when people actualy play it ,its not as good as they thougth. I don't think the multiplayer is all that good icecoldkilla78

yeah its totally a huge difference between 9.6 and 9.4

First off I said tops I would give it a 9.0 which is a pretty big difference because that puts alot of games above it for rating.