Star Wars: TFU - ultimate sith edition. How do you access the new levels ??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Intellectual-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -Intellectual-
Member since 2008 • 651 Posts

The ultimate sith edition comes on 2 discs. Both discs are identical so what is the difference between the two discs ?

How do you access the new levels (tatooine, jedi academy, hoth) ? I dont have XBL and I have completed the game, but there is no option to play them.

C0LTF0URTiF1V3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 C0LTF0URTiF1V3
Member since 2009 • 47 Posts
I'm not a star wars person but from research To access the downloaded jedi temple level you must choose start new game and the next screen after that you choose either a new game or the jedi temple level. Try this with both disc and if this doesn't help just spend some time on google. Also if this doesn't work look in your case inside in the back or manual for some sort of download code or something
hammerofcrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hammerofcrom
Member since 2009 • 1323 Posts

I've heard that the bonus levels are on the second disk, as stand alone levels. if both discs are identical (both having the main TFU campaign) then you should bring it back and exchange it. you do NOT have to download anything for the Ultimate Sith Edition of TFU.

pokljyut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pokljyut
Member since 2003 • 113 Posts

Second disk, if you've downloaded any DLC it will appear as playable on the first disk though.