****SPOILER***** Fallout 3 Please HELP ****SPOILER*****

This topic is locked from further discussion.

id_mew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 id_mew
Member since 2007 • 608 Posts

Hey guys, I'm stuck in the Purifier Room in the end where I have to make a disicion.

The exit doors are shut and I don't have a previous save point.

It really sucks, I played for 70 hours and now I can't exit the room and explore.

Do you think the DLC will solve this problem, or should I trade the Fallout 3 for something else?

I really don't want to start all over again, is there anything I can do?

Louis-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Louis-D
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

No, I don't think there's anything you can do. This is literally the final segment of the game, and without a save file before the event, there's no way to explore.

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Trinitarian
Member since 2007 • 1407 Posts
[QUOTE="id_mew"]

Hey guys, I'm stuck in the Purifier Room in the end where I have to make a disicion.

The exit doors are shut and I don't have a previous save point.

It really sucks, I played for 70 hours and now I can't exit the room and explore.

Do you think the DLC will solve this problem, or should I trade the Fallout 3 for something else?

I really don't want to start all over again, is there anything I can do?

Wow, you dont have any saves to go back on? your stuck... but there are tons of things to do i have over a 150 hours in the game and ifnally getting it so fine tuned to perfection. Look at that post i just did about making a 10 man team that is supper fun and challenging
id_mew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 id_mew

This really sucks, this games is one the best games I've ever played and now I'm stuck in a stupid room.

Like why the hell would they do that? I'm really apset right now.

Maybe i'll wait for the DLC, and hopefully you can get a muted horse to ride all over the wasteland, that will be day.

id_mew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 id_mew

Ohhh men it hurts me just thinking about it.

maybe I'll just wait for the DLC to see what happens, hopefully they'll give us a mutated horse or something to ride all over the wasteland.

I'm really sad about this. well thanks guys:|

xmen1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 xmen1414
Member since 2006 • 1948 Posts
[QUOTE="id_mew"]

Ohhh men it hurts me just thinking about it.

maybe I'll just wait for the DLC to see what happens, hopefully they'll give us a mutated horse or something to ride all over the wasteland.

I'm really sad about this. well thanks guys:|

umm.... you just said that.... lol Yea that sounds bad..... Beth really needs some DLC to fix it and turn it into the "Oblivion" style it should be!
capthavic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 capthavic
Member since 2003 • 6478 Posts
You don't have a single save before that? wow, guess you need to get into the habit of saving more often.
tnargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tnargus
Member since 2008 • 475 Posts
Which room? The final room where you choose to sacrifice yourself or the chick? Hmm, yes game ends there. If you didn't have a save beforehand that's it. Unless you can reload the autosave when you opened the door to the purifier room? When it loads you should have your back to the door into the room. Just turn around and exit? Perhaps the door only locks when you start the dialogue sequence at the top of the stairs. Give that a try (even though i'm sure you have already).
x-chump-x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 x-chump-x
Member since 2008 • 542 Posts

why would you not make a single save on a 70-hour file o_O your logic is beyond me...so i'm pretty sure it's your fault and not the game's that you decided to rely soley on autosaving for 70 hours :l
You can always start over, or enjoy the ending, since it ends permanetly. i mean...wWhat else is there to possibly do on a charater after 3 days of play time?

g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 g5velocity
Member since 2007 • 1017 Posts
So the entire 70+ hours you've been playing this game you solely relied on the auto-save? That's nuts!!!
adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts
omg just finish the game then!!!!!