so whats the deal with skulls in halo 3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for aSOUNDofREVENGE
aSOUNDofREVENGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aSOUNDofREVENGE
Member since 2005 • 895 Posts
they are randomly placed throughout levels and when you find one it has some sort of effect on you most likely making the game more difficult to play?i never really played through the halo 2 campaign so I'm not all that familiar with them and what exactly they do. Any help or knowledge would be appreciated.
OdenUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 OdenUK
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Yea thats pretty much it. I think there are 13 in total 9 Gold and 4 Silver. You get an achievement for each of the gold skulls and unlike in Halo 2 you can turn them off or on from the before game menu. I just finished making videos and descriptions for anyone who wants to find them so i'll gadly post a link if you'd like. As for effects they do stuff like remove the radar, Disable your Hud and Crosshair, Make enemies harder, cost you more points for dying etc.
Anything else?
Sup11722

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Sup11722
Member since 2005 • 1757 Posts

Yea thats pretty much it. I think there are 13 in total 9 Gold and 4 Silver. You get an achievement for each of the gold skulls and unlike in Halo 2 you can turn them off or on from the before game menu. I just finished making videos and descriptions for anyone who wants to find them so i'll gadly post a link if you'd like. As for effects they do stuff like remove the radar, Disable your Hud and Crosshair, Make enemies harder, cost you more points for dying etc.
Anything else?OdenUK

video would be appricated greatly

Blaster2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Blaster2k7
Member since 2006 • 793 Posts
How do you pick them up?
eragonscott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 eragonscott
Member since 2005 • 249 Posts
ya, really I found a couple already but I cant pick them up, just got to rember were they are till someone tells me :?