So a friend of mine hacked his gamerscore..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

S0mEGuY12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#1 S0mEGuY12
Member since 2006 • 2194 Posts

Me and him go to the same school, and he says we should have a Gamerscore race. I have been at least 5k ahead of him. Then one day, I suddenly see his GS jump to 30,000. Then today, 75,000. This pretty much sours me since he got achievements for games I pretty much got legit, like beating WaW on Veteran. He was playing something called "Account Creation Tool". Anyone know exactly what he did?

EzraMajor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 EzraMajor
Member since 2009 • 175 Posts

That's just where you set up your Live account. Costs 800 MS points to change your name and such. Not sure how he'd hack it that way.

billyd5301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 billyd5301
Member since 2008 • 1572 Posts
No idea, there are unlockers that people use to boost gamerscore though MS usually always finds out about it and bans their account. So he is probably going to get an unwelcome surprise within the next couple of months.
S0mEGuY12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 S0mEGuY12

Yeah but his gamerscore literally JUMPED. Yesterday it was 30k, now its 75k. He also got 1250 out of 1250 for Ninja Gaiden 2, which is almost nigh impossible. Plus, he doesent even have that game. I LET HIM BORROW THAT FOR A FEW DAYS. Also several of his games got to their max, including gamesl ike Call of Duty 3, which it clearly even states he has not played since 2008.

BLAS1AN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BLAS1AN
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts

whats the point of cheating gamer scores? you get nothing for it

zellwood69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 zellwood69
Member since 2008 • 224 Posts

Its just gamerscore it dont really matter does it. You can just turn on most games and get 25G. Plus yeah MS will prob. get him for it and since it is just useless gamerscore it's not worth it...

MazehcS0ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 MazehcS0ul
Member since 2009 • 1773 Posts

I don't know man. I got a friend who hacked his gamerscore to 100,000 that is NOT a xbox live account. and he made it to one and he is not banned after one year.

Darkslayer16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Darkslayer16
Member since 2006 • 3619 Posts

All you have to do to know if he cheated is check the time stamps. If he has online achievements marked as "acquired" with no time stamp or has full games within a min then he cheated. Chances are he will eventually get reset to 0G.

S0mEGuY12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 S0mEGuY12

I don't know man. I got a friend who hacked his gamerscore to 100,000 that is NOT a xbox live account. and he made it to one and he is not banned after one year.

MazehcS0ul

I suppose that is a way to get away from it.

zellwood69: Kinda matters to me. Gamerscore is like playing an arcade game and getting your score like that. I know i'll never get to large numbers like 100k like others do, but I can at least get competitive with my friends. Plus it feels good beating games like WaW and you get a record for it (Achievements)

S0mEGuY12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 S0mEGuY12

All you have to do to know if he cheated is check the time stamps. If he has online achievements marked as "acquired" with no time stamp or has full games within a min then he cheated. Chances are he will eventually get reset to 0G.

Darkslayer16
Ah Darkslayer! I know of you. You of all people, of course would know about this. Impressive gamerscore you have. My only question is how the hell were you able to afford all those games rofl. Oh and Darkslayer, to be a bit off topic mind if I get that Space Marine picture you got off of you but slightly bigger if possible? I think its cool ;P.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Just report him

We don't need that on the service

zellwood69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 zellwood69
Member since 2008 • 224 Posts
[QUOTE="S0mEGuY12"]

[QUOTE="MazehcS0ul"]

I suppose that is a way to get away from it.

zellwood69: Kinda matters to me. Gamerscore is like playing an arcade game and getting your score like that. I know i'll never get to large numbers like 100k like others do, but I can at least get competitive with my friends. Plus it feels good beating games like WaW and you get a record for it (Achievements)

Ok can see your point. but as for your friend i wouldnt worry about it if he is boosting some how. your doing the work and some dont. just like in most of life. also few quick games to get those points Kungfu panda and avatar:last air bender.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
game saving sounds more plausable
Darkslayer16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Darkslayer16
Member since 2006 • 3619 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkslayer16"]

S0mEGuY12

Ah Darkslayer! I know of you. You of all people, of course would know about this. Impressive gamerscore you have. My only question is how the hell were you able to afford all those games rofl. Oh and Darkslayer, to be a bit off topic mind if I get that Space Marine picture you got off of you but slightly bigger if possible? I think its cool ;P.

If you google "space marine" should be on the 1st or 2nd image page. Also I just buy so many because it's my main hobby.. if anyone focuses somewhat on one thing they will usually own more of it then someone that buys more of a variety of things.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

Well, I hope he has a write protected nand lol. He will be banned. Modded consoles have no buisness on live.

S0mEGuY12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 S0mEGuY12

[QUOTE="S0mEGuY12"][QUOTE="Darkslayer16"]

Darkslayer16

If you google "space marine" should be on the 1st or 2nd image page. Also I just buy so many because it's my main hobby.. if anyone focuses somewhat on one thing they will usually own more of it then someone that buys more of a variety of things.

Maybe so. Tells me you're probably an adult with a good job lawls. Im still a kid in High School, so of course I don't have as many games.

MazehcS0ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 MazehcS0ul
Member since 2009 • 1773 Posts

MazehcS0ul

Also he keeps his gamertag private so no one knows it unless you check the leaderboards.

gawnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 gawnn
Member since 2003 • 312 Posts

That's just where you set up your Live account. Costs 800 MS points to change your name and such. Not sure how he'd hack it that way.

EzraMajor
Yeah he could have just bought an account online or something and changed the name. Huge waste of money, IMO. I couldn't care less about GS as long as it's 500+
quijeros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 quijeros
Member since 2008 • 1728 Posts

Easy. File a complaint on him, and if he gets banned, tell him he deserved it.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts
Why are you guys being sore losers? If he got it, that's pro.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
Why are you guys being sore losers? If he got it, that's pro. JigglyWiggly_
i is a little confused...