skyrim dawn guard can't see the sun

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MaxxStaion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MaxxStaion
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
hey in sky rim I'm a vampire and people say you can block out the sun ( I've seen it on youtube) i have the bow and the arrows with her blood on it but when i look up the sky is all cloudy whenever i change the time to daytime it says sun boils my blood it don't a flash and becomes cloudy again plz help
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

what month is it in your game?also remember the sun rises from the west and sets in the east think of it kinda like a clock when finding it,also when you look at it you can see a orb outline

MaxxStaion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MaxxStaion
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
what month dose it need to be???
KeredsBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KeredsBlaze
Member since 2010 • 2049 Posts
just point it in the brightest part of the sky where the sun should be. It may also help if you travel to somewhere like Whiterun where it is usually sunny
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

what month dose it need to be???MaxxStaion
nothing specific. though you can find a chart to calander it cause it does have somewhat seasons. it also may depend the area you are trying to fire like being in winterhold is nothing but clouds you wont find it.

truwen1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 truwen1
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
If you scan the sky with the bow drawn your screen will flash pink for a second as you pan over the sun. Hold it over the sun and it will flash pink I believe over and over again till you shoot the sun. At least that's what I noticed while I was searching to blotch out the sun this morning. It helps to look at the time (T on the PC version) and know the month so you can get a general Idea of where the sun will be.