Sigh the fabled RROD...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

krovak0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 krovak0000
Member since 2004 • 214 Posts

Oh yes, it has finally happened, of course the day before xmas too. I was sitting there playing some COD:WAW multi when BOOM lines down the screen, to much so to even see gameplay, so a nice lil power off then back on, and "Error contact cust support" E 74 was error message, called in and just 5 days past warranty so of course they were ridiculous and replaced nothing, in fact trying to get money out of me. Which brings me to my next point... outsourcing... they have THE WORST cust service ever, the lady could barley speak english yet alone understand it, getting addresses wrong, phone #'s, couldn't even understand what the problem was just a huge run around. I was very frustrated in the whole process at which they do things, was not really helpful at all, it actually angered me more calling them than the fact I just lost my system. When I call in somewhere I expect CUSTOMER SERVICE, not what what what what? he he he what what what? From the pathetic no intelligence agent the provide.

I suggest to all to pull the towel method cause MS tech support is really not helpful in anyway, same thing happened to my friend and they said this error is not included in our 3 year ext... go figure, again with a person who understood maybe every 10 words we as US citizens say. Awesome, wish I could outsource and save money while providing nothing to the community who pays my checks. Thanks MS!

mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 mfp16
Member since 2006 • 4551 Posts
why is it fabled? and use the sticky.
xmen1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 xmen1414
Member since 2006 • 1948 Posts
Wow, to bad for you. You should pay attention to thoes warranties
ForlonHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 ForlonHope
Member since 2006 • 1653 Posts
I hear ya
krovak0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 krovak0000
Member since 2004 • 214 Posts

why is it fabled? and use the sticky.mfp16

Fabled because it happens to everyone, in the most unexpected times, MS KNOWS they sent out **** systems with **** hardware (what 30% that went out originally worked) and then they act like they don't know and can't do a damn thing? Pretty sure that's why companies have recalls, but not the almighty money sucker bill gates

mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mfp16

[QUOTE="mfp16"]why is it fabled? and use the sticky.krovak0000

Fabled because it happens to everyone, in the most unexpected times, MS KNOWS they sent out **** systems with **** hardware (what 30% that went out originally worked) and then they act like they don't know and can't do a damn thing? Pretty sure that's why companies have recalls, but not the almighty money sucker bill gates

I'm not entirely sure you know what fabled means... and use the sticky
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mfp16
............... your annoying :D. Don't respond to my posts anymore, your pointless banter does nothing

krovak0000

I can respond to any post I like. I will here with less "pointless banter"...

1. You aren't allowed to make this thread here, It must be made in the sticky.

2. Plenty of people's XBOXs die every day, we don't need to hear about each one of them. This is generally a place to discuss things, your frustration over the process belongs in your Blog (Which you get here with your gamespot account).

3. Stop trolling people because you don't like the response they give you. If you aren't prepared for an answer you don't like then why even come here. Surely you didn't think everyone here would share your viewpoint.

4. Pointless banter does the same amount as any other post would here... nothing... what exactly would you like us to say?

mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mfp16
Sorry looks like you tried this time so I didn't read a single word, I said dont post on my topic and since you insist, I shall just ignore you, so you have a great day wasting your time buddy. Your a complete moron! :D

krovak0000

Ah... the fabled... "NA-NA-NA-NA I can't hear you" argument. That is the trump all of logical arguments. In light of this new development I must concede and give you the victory good sir. Have a nice holiday.

xmen1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 xmen1414
Member since 2006 • 1948 Posts

[QUOTE="xmen1414"]Wow, to bad for you. You should pay attention to thoes warrantieskrovak0000

How is that relevant when my friend has 3 year ext and the same problem and they told him sorry your SOL? Your a bright one, read the whole post before opening your mouth next time

I read the hole post it is not RROD or they would cover it! If you have RED RINGS then tell them "Hey MS CS I have red rings give me a new 360"!
jyouden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#13 jyouden
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Well that fight gave me a little giggle lol
FlashCharge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#14 FlashCharge
Member since 2007 • 2239 Posts
Really sorry that things went sour with your Xbox 360 and that you had so much trouble with MS Asian support. It is hard today to find things made in the good old USA. Cheap labor, cheap support, and not so cheap console.