MamboXVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 MamboXVII
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I want to get a PS4 because all my friends have one and I don't have anyone to play with on Xbox one, I have always wanted to make Youtube videos and I think that i should start now. I don't know whether i should get a Gaming PC and an Elgato or sell my Xbox One to get a PS4 so I would be able to still record my gameplay, sadly i cant buy both as my budget is £500. Thanks

PS: Whatever I dont buy now i can get at Christmas.

MamboXVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MamboXVII

Forgot to add that I still want to keep my Xbox one if any of my friends get one later on but I can sell it if neccacery.

kingcrimson24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kingcrimson24
Member since 2012 • 824 Posts

well , if I were in your place I would keep my xbox and find new friends to play with on Xbox . because I don't want to miss Quantum Break , Halo , Fable legends , Titanfall and Sunset overdrive . and maybe Gears of war , Forza and Crackdown !

if you really want to play with these friends then sell Xbox and get PS4 . but you don't want to miss out all the great games coming to Xbox one ! buy another one later when you have enough money ! or just wait and get a PS4 later .

many of my friends are going for PS4 too . but I'm staying with xbox exclusives . I don't want to watch Quantum Break on youtube and Cry , just because of my friends .

MamboXVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MamboXVII

@kingcrimson24: Thanks, I am thinking of buying a PC for christmas and getting a PS4.

Venom951

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Venom951
Member since 2012 • 389 Posts

Its a personal choice I wouldn't considering the gentleman above stated about the exclusives coming out this year . Its a slow start for both in terms of games but I would however just game with new people . You already shelled out the money for X1 .

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Keep your Xbox One, ask for a PS4 for Christmas then build a Gaming PC with your current budget = Win-win.

Septimus99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Septimus99

If all your friends have a PS4 you will be better off getting one of them, unless you really like the xbox exclusives.

MamboXVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MamboXVII

@BattleSpectre: Good idea i think ill go with that :)

MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#9 MaddenBowler10
Member since 2005 • 8999 Posts

I'll be your friend if you want. Add me - Gamertag- MiniVking

MamboXVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MamboXVII

@MaddenBowler10: Yea sure dude ill add you later.

gajbutler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gajbutler
Member since 2011 • 193 Posts

E3 will make all clear.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

pumped up for E3.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BattleSpectre

@sukraj said:

pumped up for E3.

Me too, I really believe that Microsoft will have the best presentation at E3 this year. With Phil Spencer focusing on the core gamers this time round, I think we'll see some very nice exclusives announced.

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

@sukraj said:

pumped up for E3.

Me too, I really believe that Microsoft will have the best presentation at E3 this year. With Phil Spencer focusing on the core gamers this time round, I think we'll see some very nice exclusives announced.

Yeah I have a good feeling about Microsoft at E3 this year... I mean they know to stay in competition they need to have the best so I think they will give a hell of a show!

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@adders99 said:

@BattleSpectre said:

@sukraj said:

pumped up for E3.

Yeah I have a good feeling about Microsoft at E3 this year... I mean they know to stay in competition they need to have the best so I think they will give a hell of a show!

Yeah I hope they surprise us with some exclusives.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Do whatever you want man. I have them all and lots of fun can be found.

ObxChillin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ObxChillin
Member since 2012 • 180 Posts

you should go to system wars for unbiased comments, it really just depends on what games you like

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#18  Edited By deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Yes, you should sell your Xbox one and get 20% of its value for the resale. What a deal.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6098 Posts

@sonicare said:

Yes, you should sell your Xbox one and get 20% of its value for the resale. What a deal.

Don't fall for this.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

I did, very happy. Xbox one was dissapointing

GH05T-666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#21 GH05T-666
Member since 2010 • 1067 Posts

I have both consoles and I think my PS4 is better in every way

So yes sell it and buy a PS4 or keep it and buy a PS4, what ever you do. Get a PS4

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#22 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

Keep your Xbox One, ask for a PS4 for Christmas then build a Gaming PC with your current budget = Win-win.

Pretty much!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#23  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

If gaming with friends is the most important thing for your gaming then yes. But for me the games are most important and PS doesn't play Halo, Fable or whatever other Xbox exclusives they will be coming out with. That is why I went Xbox first. I will add a PS4, but only after I have the money.

Avatar image for littlestreakier
littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 littlestreakier
Member since 2004 • 2950 Posts

I'd keep your XB1 for exclusives and get a PS4 to play with friends, if possible. I got a PS4 first this gen luckily my friends were spilt between the two so I have a few friends that I can play with.

I find playing games with people you know in "real life" more entertaining that someone random online.

DejectedDalek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DejectedDalek

Keep your Xbox One.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#26 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6098 Posts

If you should trade in your Xbox One for a PS4,then you might as well trade in a gun in for some blanks.You won't have a gun,but you'll have some useless blanks.lol.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

@mamboxvii said:

I want to get a PS4 because all my friends have one and I don't have anyone to play with on Xbox one, I have always wanted to make Youtube videos and I think that i should start now. I don't know whether i should get a Gaming PC and an Elgato or sell my Xbox One to get a PS4 so I would be able to still record my gameplay, sadly i cant buy both as my budget is £500. Thanks

PS: Whatever I dont buy now i can get at Christmas.

Personally I made the mistake last gen of selling my consoles and getting the competitor.. You'd be better off saving for the PS4 and buy it.. you lose money when you turn around and sell systems. I just purchased both this gen.

If I had to choose I'd sell my ps4 over selling my X1 though.

XxAK47xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 XxAK47xX
Member since 2005 • 5003 Posts

you know what's funny. When xbox live first launched and through out the original xbox's life time time, People actually used their microphones. There was communication and you could meet people and talk back and forth. I haven't been in a game like those days since 2007. All I walk into is dead rooms with maybe a few people coughing.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BattleSpectre

@XxAK47xX said:

you know what's funny. When xbox live first launched and through out the original xbox's life time time, People actually used their microphones. There was communication and you could meet people and talk back and forth. I haven't been in a game like those days since 2007. All I walk into is dead rooms with maybe a few people coughing.

Yeah or people just stick to party chat these days with their group of friends, I don't blame them though. I refuse to use a microphone on Xbox Live, far too much immature assholes roaming around.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@brimmul777:

Spoken like a true fanboy. Perhaps you should take that crap over to System Wars with the rest of the trash.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@mamboxvii: i did that and kinda regret it, I should have just saved up for a ps4 instead of selling my X1, the X1 actually has a good list of games coming out for it.....the ps4 does too. But if none of your friends have an xbox one then just do it. Gaming is 10x more fun when doing it with friends instead of alone or with randoms.

monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts

keep ur xbox one and just buy a ps4. you are not gonna get a very good pc for 500 bucks

XOne_ShotX91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 XOne_ShotX91
Member since 2014 • 152 Posts

I say keep your Xbox and just buy a PS4. I want a PS4 to round out my Microsoft/Sony collection but I wont be able to afford it until I get my taxes back next year, lol.

EpicBlasterMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By EpicBlasterMan
Member since 2014 • 26 Posts

@brimmul777:

@brimmul777 said:

If you should trade in your Xbox One for a PS4,then you might as well trade in a gun in for some blanks.You won't have a gun,but you'll have some useless blanks.lol.

this might just be the stupidest non-system wars post i have ever seen... they made system wars for a reason you know

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BattleSpectre

@epicblasterman said:

@brimmul777:

@brimmul777 said:

this might just be the stupidest non-system wars post i have ever seen... they made system wars for a reason you know

I must admit I double face-palmed after I read it. System Wars is that-a-way -------------->

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#36 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

@mamboxvii said:

@BattleSpectre: Good idea i think ill go with that :)

If your current budget is the price of a ps4 then its a bad idea.

DHMATT90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DHMATT90
Member since 2014 • 180 Posts

@kingcrimson24 said:

well , if I were in your place I would keep my xbox and find new friends to play with on Xbox . because I don't want to miss Quantum Break , Halo , Fable legends , Titanfall and Sunset overdrive . and maybe Gears of war , Forza and Crackdown !

if you really want to play with these friends then sell Xbox and get PS4 . but you don't want to miss out all the great games coming to Xbox one ! buy another one later when you have enough money ! or just wait and get a PS4 later .

many of my friends are going for PS4 too . but I'm staying with xbox exclusives . I don't want to watch Quantum Break on youtube and Cry , just because of my friends .

wow, it almost sounds like you're a xbox salesman.

Save money, and get both.

Last gen I only had a ps3, and didn't get to play games like HALO, gears etc I'm not doing the same mistake again lol

Humble opinion of mine though, I think the ps4 so far has got an advantage on the X1. SO FAR. ...but really, I can't pick one out of the two.

I don't know where you live OP, but if it's europe, or north america, saving money for another console is not gonna be hard at all.

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2312 Posts

I would. PS has VR, PS now, best quality multiplats, and killer exclusives like Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, and littlebigplanet. Plus countless of un announced titles from sonys stellar 1st party studios

xgraderx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 xgraderx
Member since 2008 • 2395 Posts

I wouldnt get rid of a console,not even to play what my friends are playing.I'd keep it and get a ps4 latter if I want one.