Should I get this?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SpiderNoir14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By SpiderNoir14
Member since 2016 • 7 Posts

I am on GameStop.com right now, and I'm planning to save money for an Xbox One. I'm planning to sell my Wii system, games, and all accessories. I want Kinect as well, but separate it's $80. Most Xbox Ones are $350, but a refurbished Xbox One with Kinect is $315! Should I get the refurbished with Kinect?

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#1 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

You can get the refurbished and not get a new one,but your taking a bit of a risk of it not lasting as long as a new one.Spending $315 rather then spend $350,you could buy a game with the money you save or Xbox Live,but as for myself I would not take the risk.I think that's why most will spend more and buy new.It's your money and only my opinion.

unreal223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 unreal223
Member since 2008 • 155 Posts

I was at walmart today looking through the gaming section. They had white gears of war xbox systems for $300. Not sure if it was just my store but it may be worth looking. I don't like buying used electronics though.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

I wouldn't by it used man.

Avatar image for logicallizard07
logicallizard07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By logicallizard07
Member since 2015 • 325 Posts

The last time I bought a refurbished system from gamestop was a PS3. It only lasted about 8 months and then it died on me. I would strongly recommend just going with a new one when it comes to the console itself. I am all for Used Games, but I will never buy the hardware used again.