Should I Get Battlefield 3 DLC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Maverick6575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Maverick6575
Member since 2012 • 230 Posts

I've got some spare Microsoft points, and I dunno if I should get a BF3 DLC or something else (another game or other DLC).

Should I one? And if so, which DLC pack should I get?

Also, I just got if for Christmas, so I'm not a very high level

CityOfShips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CityOfShips
Member since 2008 • 654 Posts

The expansion packs are a lot of fun, I really enjoy them. The thing I found out though, like you mentioned, was that when I bought the expansion I was a low level. Although there are plenty of low levels in the expansions, there are also a ton of high level, super good players too, so you gotta be prepared.

As far as which one to buy, I don't recommend one over the other because they are all so good

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#3 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6085 Posts

I've got some spare Microsoft points, and I dunno if I should get a BF3 DLC or something else (another game or other DLC).

Maverick6575

I would just go and get Halo 4 instead.I used to own Battlefield 3 Premium,but got sick of all the pro players out there.Plus I found Halo 4 so much more fun online then I did with Battlefield 3.But of course,it's just one opinion.Good Luck to you.

Maverick6575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Maverick6575
Member since 2012 • 230 Posts

[QUOTE="Maverick6575"]

brimmul777

I would just go and get Halo 4 instead.I used to own Battlefield 3 Premium,but got sick of all the pro players out there.Plus I found Halo 4 so much more fun online then I did with Battlefield 3.But of course,it's just one opinion.Good Luck to you.

Already have Halo 4 :)