Rock Band 2 Questions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XxKINGCRUUNKxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XxKINGCRUUNKxX
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I am very excited like im sure you guys all are for rock band 2. but a few questions still linger in my mind.

1. if buy the ion drum kit, can i hook it up to an amplifer or such to play it like a real electronic drum kit, or do i need something else?

2. Im pretty sure the Rock Band 2 Special Edition comes out october 31st rite? the game copy just comes out for xbox in a couple of hours, rite?

Thanks guys!

Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts

1. You don't hook it up to a amplifier, however if you want to use it like a electronic drum kit there are some drum brains/modules that you can use to make it work. The one they recommend you to use is available on their website when you're ordering.

2. Correct, and I am REALLY excited for it, but disappointed I have to work and my store hasn't gotten our shipments :(

Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts

1. You don't hook it up to a amplifier, however if you want to use it like a electronic drum kit there are some drum brains/modules that you can use to make it work. The one they recommend you to use is available on their website when you're ordering.

2. Correct, and I am REALLY excited for it, but disappointed I have to work and my store hasn't gotten our shipments :(

Scarface_tm431

where do you work?

choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 choffy
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts

Scarface_tm431

Really? My GameStop's shipments have arrived

Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts
[QUOTE="Scarface_tm431"]

choffy

I'm managing a Rogers Video and I have a feeling Purolator messed up somewhere or something because we haven't gotten Force Unleashed either, and most the time we get street dated stuff the week before

choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 choffy
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts
[QUOTE="choffy"][QUOTE="Scarface_tm431"]

Scarface_tm431

I'm managing a Rogers Video and I have a feeling Purolator messed up somewhere or something because we haven't gotten Force Unleashed either, and most the time we get street dated stuff the week before

Oh haha

Our manager snuck in in the middle of the night and hid all of the Rock Band 2 bundles from the employees. We know it too because I was there when the shipment arrived, then the next morning when I arrived, they were gone :O

Kinda funny actually if you think about it