Resident Evil 5 achievements actually reward you with anything?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for sharpshooter188
sharpshooter188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 sharpshooter188
Member since 2003 • 4368 Posts

Like Dead Risings "zombie Genocide" achievement granted you the Mega Buster and the 5 day survivor i believe granted you zeros saber.

Does any of the RE 5 achievements grant you anything?

Id go to the RE5 boards for this but im afraid of some idiot putting a major spoiler or something in the titles.

Avatar image for DaMattGuy-360XL
DaMattGuy-360XL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DaMattGuy-360XL
Member since 2009 • 108 Posts

Like Dead Risings "zombie Genocide" achievement granted you the Mega Buster and the 5 day survivor i believe granted you zeros saber.

Does any of the RE 5 achievements grant you anything?

Id go to the RE5 boards for this but im afraid of some idiot putting a major spoiler or something in the titles.

sharpshooter188
Nope. Or at least not as far as I've gotten they don't. Just completing Mercenary/Campaign missions seems to be reward enough (mind you I don't actually own the game yet).
sharpshooter188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sharpshooter188
I dont either but im going to be purchasing it when my tax return comes back. i heard there are zombies in this one too. Though im not sure if thats like...voodoo zombies or zombie zombies. I mean it is africa so i figure there might be a witch doctor or something in there. :P
Avatar image for DaMattGuy-360XL
DaMattGuy-360XL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DaMattGuy-360XL
Member since 2009 • 108 Posts
I dont either but im going to be purchasing it when my tax return comes back. i heard there are zombies in this one too. Though im not sure if thats like...voodoo zombies or zombie zombies. I mean it is africa so i figure there might be a witch doctor or something in there. :Psharpshooter188
More like RE4 "zombies" but I won't spoil anything for you. ;D Oh, free advice, avoid single player whenever possible. While Sheva's AI is rather sophisticated, the computer fails to send her the "DON'T SHOOT!" flag when you're standing between her and an enemy. >.E
Avatar image for Love_Hina_Lover
Love_Hina_Lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Love_Hina_Lover
Member since 2002 • 4381 Posts

You dont get anything, but it rewards you for putting the effort in to find alternate ways to kill bosses, or earning the extra weapons etc

sharpshooter188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sharpshooter188
If it rewards you by giving you something instead of a dumb little badge then im good.
sharpshooter188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sharpshooter188
[QUOTE="sharpshooter188"]I dont either but im going to be purchasing it when my tax return comes back. i heard there are zombies in this one too. Though im not sure if thats like...voodoo zombies or zombie zombies. I mean it is africa so i figure there might be a witch doctor or something in there. :PDaMattGuy-360XL
More like RE4 "zombies" but I won't spoil anything for you. ;D Oh, free advice, avoid single player whenever possible. While Sheva's AI is rather sophisticated, the computer fails to send her the "DON'T SHOOT!" flag when you're standing between her and an enemy. >.E

Im not surprised s far as the AI goes. AI in ANY game as far as i can remember has not had perfect AI. Eh.. i was hoping for more of zombie zombies. I have RE4 ....thats just the trance thing. I know the majini are just las plagas infected. It was pretty obvious even in the previews.