Resi 5 Screens [no 56k]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mindz2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mindz2004
Member since 2004 • 250 Posts

After the release of the new gameplay trailer and the resi threads that have been showing up, thought id put the screens up incase anyone hadnt seen them.I was trying to get my head round how good it looks already and it doesent come out till 2009!!

Wonder if the storyline will back it up??

Your thoughts?

kkbeach93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kkbeach93
Member since 2004 • 1089 Posts

My thoughts:

Damn that looks good.

TheMudora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 TheMudora
Member since 2007 • 3935 Posts
No matter how bad the story is, it will sell very well. This game looks great...and it was about time we got a mainstream storyline game again. Also...2009? I thought it was 2008.
ronnie_m17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ronnie_m17
Member since 2006 • 4014 Posts
graphics look amazing!!!!!!!
Fyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fyper
Member since 2007 • 495 Posts
Oh my god. Seriously, if it looks anything like that it replaces Mass Effect in an instant in my opinion. Damn that looks good. Very nice lighting.
vegemitethis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 vegemitethis
Member since 2006 • 97 Posts
damn his biceps are huge.
EarthThatWas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 EarthThatWas
Member since 2007 • 219 Posts
Gears of What? Puts everything we've seen so far to shame.
mindz2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mindz2004

nope unfortunately its 2009! you can imagine the amount of tweaking and upgrading they will do by the time it comes out.

source ->http://n4g.com/News-52822.aspx

HellraiserMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HellraiserMC
Member since 2006 • 101 Posts
Now Crysis sucks bigtime...
Psmol200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Psmol200
Member since 2007 • 572 Posts

This Game looks unbelievable!!!!

Wow i cant wait !

SirTak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SirTak
Member since 2007 • 76 Posts

Last pic = our new baghead,woot!

My thoughts : HURRY THE F*** UP CAPCOM!!! :D:P

Taijiquan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Taijiquan
Member since 2002 • 7431 Posts

Now Crysis sucks bigtime...HellraiserMC

lmfao

Anabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Anabub
Member since 2006 • 8316 Posts
For a game loking so good already I wonder why it's going to be 09 until we get our hands on this bad boy?? Can't wait!!
Darklayk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Darklayk
Member since 2006 • 661 Posts
my thoughts? a white american killing black people. this game will never see the light of day without changes
mindz2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mindz2004

my thoughts? a white american killing black people. this game will never see the light of day without changesDarklayk

shallow people do seem to bring the point of race around and no doubt there will be some people that will try and get it cancelled. works both ways though , white dude with a gun killing a blackdude , black dude with a chainsaw killing a white dude.Its set in africa what they gonna do have the population set in rainbow colours so it doesent offend.

meh lets see wat happens

wii60_lukatoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 wii60_lukatoll
Member since 2007 • 1076 Posts
looks good, but i know it will look alot better by the time it comes out
baronOdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 baronOdoom
Member since 2006 • 1651 Posts
i wonder if the lady who complained about castle crashers will complain about this
zidan4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#18 zidan4000
Member since 2006 • 3167 Posts
the dude you play by have a lot of muscles unlike the last of RE games , i love that :D , i cant wait to play RE im a big fan of it , and the graphics looks amazing but i think i saw something better than that i donno where but i saw it.
terdoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#19 terdoo
Member since 2006 • 5306 Posts
Chris has some big musles :| . He should be able to kill the zombies.
Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts
It looks like RE4 in HD with higher-res textures and HDR... which were the only flaws with RE4's graphics, so this game automatically looks amazing.
Fyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Fyper

the dude you play by have a lot of muscles unlike the last of RE games , i love that :D , i cant wait to play RE im a big fan of it , and the graphics looks amazing but i think i saw something better than that i donno where but i saw it.zidan4000

Chris and Krauser both were the muscle heads of the pack for as long as I can remember. At least in description.

Lolster12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 Lolster12345
Member since 2005 • 1203 Posts

[QUOTE="Darklayk"]my thoughts? a white american killing black people. this game will never see the light of day without changesmindz2004

shallow people do seem to bring the point of race around and no doubt there will be some people that will try and get it cancelled. works both ways though , white dude with a gun killing a blackdude , black dude with a chainsaw killing a white dude.Its set in africa what they gonna do have the population set in rainbow colours so it doesent offend.

meh lets see wat happens

Yeah good point, you cant do nothing these days without some one having a moan because o frace, creed or colour, its a game set in Africa for crying out loud so get over it

Fyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Fyper
[QUOTE="mindz2004"]

[QUOTE="Darklayk"]my thoughts? a white american killing black people. this game will never see the light of day without changesLolster12345

meh lets see wat happens

Yeah good point, you cant do nothing these days without some one having a moan because o frace, creed or colour, its a game set in Africa for crying out loud so get over it

Well, you can put it more simple; it just isn't racism. People who say so obviously don't know the meaning of the word. If a white guy kills a black guy it's not racism. It's just murder. If he killed him because he was black, then it's racism. That's obviously not what's going on in RE5.

eXists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#24 eXists
Member since 2003 • 1649 Posts
[QUOTE="Lolster12345"][QUOTE="mindz2004"]

[QUOTE="Darklayk"]my thoughts? a white american killing black people. this game will never see the light of day without changesFyper

meh lets see wat happens

Well, you can put it more simple; it just isn't racism. People who say so obviously don't know the meaning of the word. If a white guy kills a black guy it's not racism. It's just murder. If he killed him because he was black, then it's racism. That's obviously not what's going on in RE5.

Here we go again... based on those ridiculous interpretations, every game is racist, Ubisoft vs hispanics, RE5 vs blacks, Doom/Halo vs Aliens, Turok vs Dinosaurs, Viva Pinata vs Pinatas etc. Next thing there will be affirmative action in video games! Go get a proper education and GET OVER IT!!!
Virtual_Erkan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#25 Virtual_Erkan
Member since 2006 • 998 Posts
Looks like heads will roll a lot this time. The zombies look more creepier than before. Those axes that they carry is really huge. One of the pics shows a zombie covered i bandage and carrying an executor axe which looks similar to Dr. Salvador in RE4.
MyndFlyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26 MyndFlyte
Member since 2005 • 1103 Posts
I just love the massive number of zombies on the screen at once.
nickyb628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nickyb628
Member since 2005 • 10303 Posts

Look at his hair. Looks damn good. I want this game.

mr-sheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 mr-sheep
Member since 2006 • 2235 Posts
WOW that's holy-crap-i-peed-my-pants good :)
MyndFlyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MyndFlyte
Member since 2005 • 1103 Posts
[QUOTE="Fyper"][QUOTE="Lolster12345"][QUOTE="mindz2004"]

[QUOTE="Darklayk"]my thoughts? a white american killing black people. this game will never see the light of day without changeseXists

meh lets see wat happens

Here we go again... based on those ridiculous interpretations, every game is racist, Ubisoft vs hispanics, RE5 vs blacks, Doom/Halo vs Aliens, Turok vs Dinosaurs, Viva Pinata vs Pinatas etc. Next thing there will be affirmative action in video games! Go get a proper education and GET OVER IT!!!

And by the way, if you think it's so racist, don't play it then. Let those people who actually know what racism is enjoy the game.

frizzyman0292

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 frizzyman0292
Member since 2007 • 2855 Posts
Looks freaking amazing! It is going to be one the best Resident Evil EVER!!!!
Fyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Fyper

[QUOTE="Darklayk"]my thoughts? a white american killing black people. this game will never see the light of day without changeseXists

meh lets see wat happens

Uh, are you talking to me? If so, I think you are the one in need of a proper education because you misunderstood my post. :|

GameFace06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 GameFace06
Member since 2005 • 1272 Posts
RE 5 LOOKS NICE!!it looks like it plays like RE 4.
rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts
So is this confirmed as a real in game engine or just another E3 2005 Killzone video? I thought it was just a game trailer that doesn't really represent the in game graphics but I haven't followed this game closely.
elmafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 elmafia
Member since 2003 • 1490 Posts

meh lets see wat happens

dude he just said its not racism :S

elmafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 elmafia
Member since 2003 • 1490 Posts

So is this confirmed as a real in game engine or just another E3 2005 Killzone video? I thought it was just a game trailer that doesn't really represent the in game graphics but I haven't followed this game closely.rgsniper1

looks like in-game to me and it looked great btw. if it was cg then not so good. the first trailer was cg, compair it to that and youll see the difference.

eXists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#36 eXists
Member since 2003 • 1649 Posts
[QUOTE="eXists"][QUOTE="Fyper"][QUOTE="Lolster12345"][QUOTE="mindz2004"]

[QUOTE="Darklayk"]my thoughts? a white american killing black people. this game will never see the light of day without changesFyper

meh lets see wat happens

Uh, are you talking to me? If so, I think you are the one in need of a proper education because you misunderstood my post. :|

Dude, it's about the original post, i just added to what you said :D
club-sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 club-sandwich
Member since 2007 • 8399 Posts

Last pic = our new baghead,woot!

My thoughts : HURRY THE F*** UP CAPCOM!!! :D:P

SirTak

yeah I was thinking the same loland there´s a part in the video where that guy destroys something to make Chris fall. Man I can´t wait to see how they cut off my head :D :|

my thoughts? a white american killing black people. this game will never see the light of day without changesDarklayk
*sigh* ignorance :roll: