Renting an xbox 360 console?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by costlyfuture (26 posts) -

hi i will soon be sending my xbox away to get fixed, i don't know how im going to get by without it.....i am wondering if any place like blockbuster or hollywood video rents the actual console? if not does any one know of anyplace that does rent the whole console , thanks

TheKushyMonster

#2 Posted by costlyfuture (26 posts) -
any1?
#3 Posted by DZBricktop (2914 posts) -

Around here, (Va Beach), the only thing i can think of is the Gamerbus. I know it doesn't help you much, but its so badass i had to put it on here. It's a custom RV with 16 360s and 16 widscreen LCD tvs linked together inside.

#4 Posted by wwervin (10257 posts) -
Just live without it for a month, it'll cost you a lot to rent one out for a whole month.
#5 Posted by costlyfuture (26 posts) -
i cant live without fifa for that long tho, i may have to buy another one if it comes down to it ,
#6 Posted by iam2green (13991 posts) -
around where i live there is a place, that u can play games for like 6 hours ($12) it has pcs, 360s, ps3, ps2, gamecubes to play.
#7 Posted by wwervin (10257 posts) -
Unfortunately unless you're willing to throw down a lot of money for a new one I don't know of any places that rent them. If there are rentable places you gotta figure that for a whole month it's gonna cost a lot and it would be more cost efficient to just buy a new one. Idk... if I were you I'd just go without it for a month.
#8 Posted by Talldude80 (6321 posts) -

i cant live without fifa for that long tho, i may have to buy another one if it comes down to it , costlyfuture

you should be able to rent a 360 at Blockbuster. but dont send in your console and then buy a new one. Thats totally defeating the purpose of sending in your console. you know u can go a whole month w/o your 360.

#9 Posted by BaconB1ts123 (1294 posts) -
you could alway buy a new one (maybe an elite) and sell the old one. Cheaper that the rental for a month.
#10 Posted by doberman20 (562 posts) -

Around here, (Va Beach), the only thing i can think of is the Gamerbus. I know it doesn't help you much, but its so badass i had to put it on here. It's a custom RV with 16 360s and 16 widscreen LCD tvs linked together inside.

DZBricktop

holy crap that cost like alotta money....wth cool bus tho!

#11 Posted by racastro65 (1080 posts) -

[QUOTE="costlyfuture"]i cant live without fifa for that long tho, i may have to buy another one if it comes down to it , Talldude80

can you really rent one at blockbuster??

you should be able to rent a 360 at Blockbuster. but dont send in your console and then buy a new one. Thats totally defeating the purpose of sending in your console. you know u can go a whole month w/o your 360.

#12 Posted by costlyfuture (26 posts) -
does anyone else know of any place
#13 Posted by DZBricktop (2914 posts) -
How about a Rent -to-Own center? Like RAC or something? You could just rent one for a month and return it when yours gets back?