Red Dead Redemption 75% off for GWG 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

One of the best games released on the 360 is now 7.49$ if you're an XBLG member....seems like a good deal and I don't usually follow 360 sales anymore, but this is one of the few games I never got around to finishing last Gen, and I cannot find my disc copy anymore

I think I'll get this and figured I'd mention it here since it is currently the #1 requested game for BC on Xbox One....of course there is no guarantee it will ever become BC with XOne, but seeing the demand for it makes me think the chances are better than other games.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/promotion/deals-with-gold

Edit:GS just posted an article that RDR is no longer the top requested game, now it is Black OP 2

Xanatos357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2  Edited By Xanatos357
Member since 2015 • 787 Posts

I never could get into this game. I beat it, but I never finished the side stuff because nothing about the world interested me. In my defense, I picked up the game late and started playing it after I beat GTA V, so that might have ruined it for me

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I hope it makes it's way to the backwards compatibility list as I never got to finish it last gen.

The_Funyarinpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 The_Funyarinpa
Member since 2015 • 504 Posts

@BattleSpectre: It was number one demanded before, so there is high demand for it, we'll just have to see how ms will put them up

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@the_funyarinpa said:

@BattleSpectre: It was number one demanded before, so there is high demand for it, we'll just have to see how ms will put them up

Well they need the developers approval first, then they can release it on the backwards compatibility list. Here's hoping.