Quick Question About Assasin's Creed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Perception1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Perception1
Member since 2006 • 1010 Posts
I have one more assasination to complete, but I would like to know if I finish the game can I go back and do the side quests and get all the View Points and stuff?
solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts
nothing to do with ur question but is that game good does it get repetitve after a while is there replay value
SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 SaintsRowSam
Member since 2006 • 2807 Posts
mhm, once you beat the game, you can go to any memory block you'd like, but imo i would do memory block 6 to complete side missions, i mean you ony have to kill one guy in that block so its pretty easy to do missions
mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mohammad93
Member since 2007 • 2090 Posts

nothing to do with ur question but is that game good does it get repetitve after a while is there replay valuesolo4321

Ok here are the answers

To perception:

Yes you can, and you can also do it like you are replaying it.

To solo:

To some people, yes it does get repetitive, but to me it is the best, not repetitive to me, and knowing as you are muslim, you might like jerusalem alot, and yes there is replay value.

Hope it helps you both:D

SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SaintsRowSam

[QUOTE="solo4321"]nothing to do with ur question but is that game good does it get repetitve after a while is there replay valuemohammad93

Ok here are the answers

To perception:

To solo:

To some people, yes it does get repetitive, but to me it is the best, not repetitive to me, and knowing as you are muslim, you might like jerusalem alot, and yes there is replay value.

lmfao!!!!!, oh my god funniest thing ive heard in a while lol!!!

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mohammad93
lol thx, butI am serious, Jerusalem is a big country to muslims, knowing as am one;)
solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 solo4321
[QUOTE="mohammad93"]

[QUOTE="solo4321"]nothing to do with ur question but is that game good does it get repetitve after a while is there replay valueSaintsRowSam

Ok here are the answers

To perception:

To solo:

wats so funny is it that he said im going to like it cuz im muslim..............hahahaha....no....well thanx mohmmad but cant get it until later this month 360 is in the shop :(
SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SaintsRowSam

lol thx, butI am serious, Jerusalem is a big country to muslims, knowing as am one;)mohammad93

lol, but i dont think muslims would want there gamertag as "balla" so i dont think that he is muslim, but oh god i cant stop laughing

SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SaintsRowSam
[QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]

[QUOTE="mohammad93"]lol thx, butI am serious, Jerusalem is a big country to muslims, knowing as am one;)solo4321

lol, but i dont think muslims would want there gamertag as "balla" so i dont think that he is muslim, but oh god i cant stop laughing

why would they have there name as "balla" and why are u stereotyping huh? and im muslim for ur information dooshbag

im not stereotyping, i have muslim friends, and not once have i ever heard them say "balla" i wasnt trying to be offensive towards you in anyway

and umm its *douchebag........

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mohammad93
[QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"][QUOTE="mohammad93"]

[QUOTE="solo4321"]nothing to do with ur question but is that game good does it get repetitve after a while is there replay valuesolo4321

Ok here are the answers

To perception:

To solo:

wats so funny is it that he said im going to like it cuz im muslim..............hahahaha....no....well thanx mohmmad but cant get it until later this month 360 is in the shop :(

That sucks, but when it comes back, wanna play halo 3 or cod4 if you have them. I wanna own you lol j/p we will be team mates;)

solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 solo4321
[QUOTE="solo4321"][QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]

[QUOTE="mohammad93"]lol thx, butI am serious, Jerusalem is a big country to muslims, knowing as am one;)SaintsRowSam

why would they have there name as "balla" and why are u stereotyping huh? and im muslim for ur information dooshbag

im not stereotyping, i have muslim friends, and not once have i ever heard them say "balla" i wasnt trying to be offensive towards you in anyway

well not all muslims are alike like not all christians or jews are alike
mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mohammad93
[QUOTE="solo4321"][QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]

[QUOTE="mohammad93"]lol thx, butI am serious, Jerusalem is a big country to muslims, knowing as am one;)SaintsRowSam

Please end this, can we all be friends seriously, muslims, just to let you know, arent that different from others, other than pork and some other stuff, but stuff like balla and other rap or what ever it is is acceptable and can be used. BTW if you wanna add me my gamertag is in the sig:)

SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SaintsRowSam
[QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"][QUOTE="solo4321"][QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]

[QUOTE="mohammad93"]lol thx, butI am serious, Jerusalem is a big country to muslims, knowing as am one;)solo4321

well ok i aplogize, my bad

solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 solo4321
[QUOTE="solo4321"][QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"][QUOTE="solo4321"][QUOTE="SaintsRowSam"]

well ok i aplogize, my bad

apology acceppted
noambartouv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16 noambartouv
Member since 2006 • 717 Posts

lol thx, butI am serious, Jerusalem is a big country to muslims, knowing as am one;)mohammad93

Jerusalem is not a country... its the Capital of Israel... I know cause well i live in Israel...

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts

Jerusalem is a city, not a country, oh holy one.

And it's pretty hilarious to see a guy get offended b/c we didn't know he was muslim, and then in the next sentence he calls someone a *douchebag*. Priceless.

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mohammad93

[QUOTE="mohammad93"]lol thx, butI am serious, Jerusalem is a big country to muslims, knowing as am one;)murlow12

And it's pretty hilarious to see a guy get offended b/c we didn't know he was muslim, and then in the next sentence he calls someone a *douchebag*. Priceless.

LMAO my bad, Palestine is the country which Jerusalem is located in:p

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 murlow12
[QUOTE="murlow12"]

[QUOTE="mohammad93"]lol thx, butI am serious, Jerusalem is a big country to muslims, knowing as am one;)mohammad93

That's not true either. I guess it depends who you talk to, but Jerusalem is in Israel, though the muslims aren't too happy about that.
solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 solo4321
[QUOTE="mohammad93"][QUOTE="murlow12"]

[QUOTE="mohammad93"]lol thx, butI am serious, Jerusalem is a big country to muslims, knowing as am one;)murlow12

That's not true either. I guess it depends who you talk to, but Jerusalem is in Israel, though the muslims aren't too happy about that.

no actually its located in palestine

actually its located in palestine and the onl y reason i got offended is because he was stereotyping and wasts the big deal if i said douchebag
kevster812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 kevster812
Member since 2006 • 331 Posts
[QUOTE="murlow12"]

[QUOTE="mohammad93"]lol thx, butI am serious, Jerusalem is a big country to muslims, knowing as am one;)mohammad93

as far as the UN concerns there is no country called palestain and there hasnt been one sine 1947, but thats because the british couldnt control their country and all the isrealies killed a bunch of muslims so the british gave the jews of uerope Isreal and after all the muslim refuges left there home to avoid the fighting they were left out to horrible places like gazas and the ones who stayed in ISreal are treated horribly, if you ask me Isreal is an Illegal nation

evilpinecone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 evilpinecone
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts
yea you can
kevster812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kevster812
Sorry my typing sucks^^^^^^^^^^^
Spartan-4295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#24 Spartan-4295
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
Jerusalem belongs to the Jews
kevster812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kevster812

Jerusalem belongs to the JewsSpartan-4295

actually jueraselam is more like (jew part / Muslim part) Have you ever heard of Gaza City? muslim part

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 murlow12

[QUOTE="Spartan-4295"]Jerusalem belongs to the Jewskevster812

actually jueraselam is more like (jew part / Muslim part) Have you ever heard of Gaza City? muslim part

Well we're definitely not going to agree on this one. Most Americans will agree that Jerusalem belongs to the Jews b/c the US backs Israel. However, most non-Americans disagree. There's really no point in arguing about it as, short a huge all out war, it will not be decided any time soon. Let's get back to the topic (Assassin's Creed).