Quick Help on Gears of War 1...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Serentor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Serentor
Member since 2008 • 941 Posts

Heres the deal, im on the last level of the game, but whenever i want to do the coop thing, it takes normally 10 seconds till sum1 joins, and they stay max 5 min each and when they leave i get kicked out the game. Im close to finishing the game and i get way too much like angry video game nerd if i try on singleplayer. Could someone jump on and help me? Because i cant get further if people keep leaving and me kicked out of the game...

I still gotta advance in the train and get to the end. Its on hardcore setting... i know im not that good lol.

Thanks!

Serentor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Serentor
Member since 2008 • 941 Posts
Sorry for this useless thread, but i was on the brink of death lol Thanks so mch for the help! Yays!
orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#3 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
It's really not hard at attl. Which part on you on?
EvilTEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 EvilTEX
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
The easiest way is to get a friend that you know who has it to play with you. The last mission only takes 20 minutes or so (depending on difficulty), so its not like anyone would be abandoning part of their day to help you. Asking on Gamespot could get you some help, but you might want to try your friends list first.
Paramore289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 Paramore289
Member since 2008 • 389 Posts
I ended up getting a friend to help me with it! Just ask about on your friends list depending on whose got the game or not or go to the actual Gears 1 forum and ask if anyone would mind taking like 30 mins to complete it with you, hopefully you'll get someone thats completed it before and know what they're doing, that would be an added bonus for you as well!