Question about oblvion and online downloads

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Qualosfaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Qualosfaded
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I want to get oblivion, but if get the orginal version, (not the game of year edition), would I be able to download EVERYTHING that the goy edition has from of xbox live? I just dont want to be missing out on any cool features or weapons that arn't in the original, and i know you still have to pay for the stuff for oblivion on live. i am just tryin to save me $30.00 bucks
zoe256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 zoe256
Member since 2007 • 2821 Posts
No would wouldn't miss out on anything, in fact I think Xbox Live has more features like you can download horse armor and spell tomes which I don't think the Game of the Year edition has (but don't quote me on that) but I wouldn't bother with Knights of the Nine, its a bit rubbish to be honest. Just get Shivering Isles, and maybe a few of the new places if you like the sound of them.
Gaara79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Gaara79
Member since 2005 • 4476 Posts

You still have to pay for the DLC. If you add up the price for the platinum edition and all the DLC the price diffrence is gone. Price wise it would be cheaper the get the GOTY version. Shivering isles alone costs enough to almost get you to the full price mark when you add it up with the platinum edition of Oblivion .It wont make a big difference unless you deiced you don't want to any of the DLC.

I'd get the GOTY edition unless you can get Oblivion for free or something.

It saves a lot of HDD space and some money. :)

ConflictMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ConflictMaster
Member since 2008 • 212 Posts
the DL content on XBL has more than GOTY edition,but it will cost more