This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ArrrriteDude001
ArrrriteDude001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ArrrriteDude001
Member since 2007 • 212 Posts

i think being able to customize ur weapons and perks on cod4 is unreal! I hate juggernaut but i guess it balances out wit stopping power. Douple tap imo is only useful for shotguns or maybe snipers if u suck real bad, but all in all thats not a useful perk. Martyrdom is controversial but its all part of the package, people can argue all they want but its in the game, deal with it! Perk 1 has some useful perks in it, but i advise not using special grenades, there poor. 3 frags are much more useful and likely to get you kills. If you intend on sniping from a house or high point maybe placing some claymores in some areas you think enemies myt step is a decent approach.Bandolier is great if you find yourself missing the target more than often.

When it comes to guns my personal favourites are the M16 and M4. The mp5 and p90 are for run and gunners mainly and are only truly affective at close range, medium if lucky! The lmgs are too wayward i think, but sometimes i use them on shipment or other small maps so i don't have to reload much. Anyway, my favourite setup:

M16 (Acog scope)

Bandolier

Stopping Power

Martyrdom

Yur fav setup?

KWpimpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 KWpimpin
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts

Mine is p90 with Acog

Deep penetration

Stopping power

Martydom

Monarch117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Monarch117
Member since 2006 • 276 Posts
Bandolier is great if you find yourself missing the target more than often

ArrrriteDude001

lol, no at all. Bandolier is for people who go on streaks of more than like 3 and don't like scavenging the battlefield just for some noobs gun.

Anyways, mine depends on the map. M16 with claymores/stopping power/extreme conditioning is cool, also one of my faves in G36c with bandolier/stopping power/deep impact.

Personally I don't find martydom too hard too avoid, but I don't use it on principle that its, to be frank, retarded.

ArrrriteDude001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ArrrriteDude001
bandolier IS useful if ur a poor sniper cos then u have more bullets = better chance (dunse!)
KWpimpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KWpimpin
Real men use the .50 cal sniper
ArrrriteDude001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ArrrriteDude001
ahhh right
jason1957chevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jason1957chevy
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
mine is with m4 bandolier/stopping/martydom.g36c with same as m4 i love martydom i was some suker with it one time i get 6 people with it it so cool as ilove the 1911colt and m9 pistol ilove cod4 i am glade the made the game.
Keith4Chelski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 Keith4Chelski
Member since 2007 • 175 Posts

Well id prefer it if their wasnt any perks except from the ones that allow you to equip your soldier with C4, Claymores or extra ammunition but i guess thats me wanting the game to be realistic...

M14 (Red dot)

Bandoiler

UAV Jammer

Extreme Conditioning

Keith4Chelski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Keith4Chelski

bandolier IS useful if ur a poor sniper cos then u have more bullets = better chance (dunse!)ArrrriteDude001

"(dunse!)" Are you trying to spell dunce?.

The perks are their no matter what we do so people have to use them to better their advantage.

KWpimpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 KWpimpin
if people want such a realistic thing..join the army and quit complaining about what the game does or does not have..
Keith4Chelski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Keith4Chelski

if people want such a realistic thing..join the army and quit complaining about what the game does or does not have..KWpimpin

That is the most stupid thing ive ever herd go get a life and stop protecting a game.....

DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts

Mine is p90 with Acog

Deep penetration

Stopping power

Martydom

KWpimpin

Martyrdom and Deep Impact are listed under Perk 3 so i dont think you use them both at the same time. I use on most maps.....

G3 with Reddot.

Claymore x2

Stopping Power

Deep Impact

In close quarters combat i use a different set-up.

MP5 or P90 with Silencer

Slieght of Hand

Steady Aim

Both the MP5 and P90 are deadly and accurate from the hip so Steady Aim works great on smaller maps were close range combat happens alot. And i use the G3 becuase i usually play Hardcore mode and the G3 and M14 with stopping power makes them basically 1 hit, 1 kill weapons. But they suck from the hip so keep your distance with them.

Keith4Chelski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Keith4Chelski
G3 is a great weapon its not liked by many people but its a really good gun its probably better than the M14 simply because its low recoil.