Online gaming in general....Im taking a break.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Unknown_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Unknown_B
Member since 2009 • 63 Posts

I'm generally sick of online gaming. SFIV, All-pro football, madden, VF5, NBA 2k its all killing me. I know the general reaction from most of you is I should practice or get better but I just don't have the time for that sort of thing, I have school, a girl, a frat club, martial arts training and the gym, i try to relax playing the game but it is highly annoying when someone is using the same spamming combo ( ex. akuma ex jumping fire ball, u block they grab u, or zangriefs spamming light low punch or bashing fist that you block and leads to a cyclone piledriver). Or the damn invincible route in all pro (the out route) that no matter how much football knowledge you have u can't beat (most guys that played knows cover 2 takes away the corners of the field of the sidelines however the developers are cluesless) madden! i'm not gonna say anything. Like I said I know people are going to tell me to practice but I learned that i am not a hardcore gamer. I learned what the hardcore crowd is like and I jus can't imagine...playing a game for like it is a sport, dedicating hoursa day to get better and finding exploits in games, i jus don't have the time. I guess im too causual for that, i jus can't sit there and play a game for 6 plus hours a day i have too much stuff to manage on the side. anyone on my same boat send me an invite at B_The_Battousai (PS3) and X Profile (Xbox 360).

Joss09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Joss09
Member since 2009 • 263 Posts

Wouldn't this be more suited for a blog? Sorry for your frustrations.

CardiacKid07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 CardiacKid07
Member since 2007 • 1225 Posts
I feel the same way sometimes, but like the other guy said this is Blog material.
my_mortal_coil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 my_mortal_coil
Member since 2009 • 2839 Posts

There is nothing wrong with being too busy to play video games religiously. Most people have that same problem (read: adults). To say HC gamers are those that play for 6 hours a day and exploit glitches and cheat and generally take the game WAYYYY too seriously, I think is incorrect. I consider myself a HC gamer and I don't do those things. I love playing all kinds of video games, I subscribe to gaming mags, I have many friends on my XBL list, my GF games as well but I only play maybe15- 20hours a week.

Just play when you can, enjoy it but don't let others get to you.