OMFG the F***** 360 is so buggy and glitchy!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Akkuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Akkuga
Member since 2006 • 377 Posts
I have been on my third 360 for about a month and I am not even talking about red lights and that crap, I mean the 360 is buggy in general, like going through the dashboards and having lock-ups or just loading a game and have it lock-up after a video, or even every once and a while when I am playing a game it takes a while for my 360 to read my hard-drive and recognize my save files or even the sometimes loud ass noises he drive makes reading the disc making it sound like scraping a duck over a saw! It bugs the crap out of me that these things happen. I am disliking M$ right now! Anyone else have these problems?
apolloluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 apolloluke
Member since 2006 • 1273 Posts
Ive had my 360 for about eight months and its been faultless.
Hinduce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Hinduce
Member since 2004 • 602 Posts

I have been on my third 360 for about a month and I am not even talking about red lights and that crap, I mean the 360 is buggy in general, like going through the dashboards and having lock-ups or just loading a game and have it lock-up after a video, or even every once and a while when I am playing a game it takes a while for my 360 to read my hard-drive and recognize my save files or even the sometimes loud ass noises he drive makes reading the disc making it sound like scraping a duck over a saw! It bugs the crap out of me that these things happen. I am disliking M$ right now! Anyone else have these problems?Akkuga

Dude, i read somewhere that there is a conspiracy to give this one guy Akkuga all the broken 360's.  I know it has to be true cuz i have had mine since day one and no problems have ever occurred.

GatoFeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 GatoFeo
Member since 2004 • 1846 Posts
Never heard of these problems, just sent it back just in case.
flatline711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 flatline711
Member since 2005 • 2015 Posts
I have been on my third 360 for about a month and I am not even talking about red lights and that crap, I mean the 360 is buggy in general, like going through the dashboards and having lock-ups or just loading a game and have it lock-up after a video, or even every once and a while when I am playing a game it takes a while for my 360 to read my hard-drive and recognize my save files or even the sometimes loud ass noises he drive makes reading the disc making it sound like scraping a duck over a saw! It bugs the crap out of me that these things happen. I am disliking M$ right now! Anyone else have these problems?Akkuga
dude u rated the Next Gen Sonic a 10/10, just for that u deserve to be slapped into next week by ur 360...
Akkuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Akkuga

[QUOTE="Akkuga"]I have been on my third 360 for about a month and I am not even talking about red lights and that crap, I mean the 360 is buggy in general, like going through the dashboards and having lock-ups or just loading a game and have it lock-up after a video, or even every once and a while when I am playing a game it takes a while for my 360 to read my hard-drive and recognize my save files or even the sometimes loud ass noises he drive makes reading the disc making it sound like scraping a duck over a saw! It bugs the crap out of me that these things happen. I am disliking M$ right now! Anyone else have these problems?Hinduce

Dude, i read somewhere that there is a conspiracy to give this one guy Akkuga all the broken 360's. I know it has to be true cuz i have had mine since day one and no problems have ever occurred.

Although I know you are being sarcastic and probably thinking Im lying, Im not, and I would not be surprised! LOL
aresdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 aresdude
Member since 2005 • 296 Posts
don't listen to this guy, he rated sonic the hedgehog for the xbox 360 with a 10.0; the same he rated for god of war. anyone who could rate sonic the hedgehog for the xbox 360 with a 10.0 has no sense whatsoever.
ReD187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ReD187
Member since 2006 • 95 Posts

or even the sometimes loud ass noises he drive makes reading the disc making it sound like scraping a duck over a saw!Akkuga

lol..

Akkuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Akkuga
[QUOTE="Akkuga"]I have been on my third 360 for about a month and I am not even talking about red lights and that crap, I mean the 360 is buggy in general, like going through the dashboards and having lock-ups or just loading a game and have it lock-up after a video, or even every once and a while when I am playing a game it takes a while for my 360 to read my hard-drive and recognize my save files or even the sometimes loud ass noises he drive makes reading the disc making it sound like scraping a duck over a saw! It bugs the crap out of me that these things happen. I am disliking M$ right now! Anyone else have these problems?flatline711
dude u rated the Next Gen Sonic a 10/10, just for that u deserve to be slapped into next week by ur 360...

The whole Sonic rating was a joke to my friend! LOL
flatline711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 flatline711
Member since 2005 • 2015 Posts
don't listen to this guy, he rated sonic the hedgehog for the xbox 360 with a 10.0; the same he rated for god of war. anyone who could rate sonic the hedgehog for the xbox 360 with a 10.0 has no sense whatsoever.aresdude
rofl glad we both caught that
statquo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 statquo
Member since 2004 • 666 Posts
mine has been fine
TheNIM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#13 TheNIM
Member since 2006 • 312 Posts
There has never been a console made that didnt have glitches.... get over it....The regular NES was probably the most glitchy console ever made, but people still think it's the best of all time.
Akkuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Akkuga
[QUOTE="aresdude"]don't listen to this guy, he rated sonic the hedgehog for the xbox 360 with a 10.0; the same he rated for god of war. anyone who could rate sonic the hedgehog for the xbox 360 with a 10.0 has no sense whatsoever.flatline711
rofl glad we both caught that

Goddammit it was a JOKE TO MY FRIEND! AHHH
deltaboarder18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deltaboarder18
Member since 2004 • 2527 Posts
[QUOTE="Akkuga"]I have been on my third 360 for about a month and I am not even talking about red lights and that crap, I mean the 360 is buggy in general, like going through the dashboards and having lock-ups or just loading a game and have it lock-up after a video, or even every once and a while when I am playing a game it takes a while for my 360 to read my hard-drive and recognize my save files or even the sometimes loud ass noises he drive makes reading the disc making it sound like scraping a duck over a saw! It bugs the crap out of me that these things happen. I am disliking M$ right now! Anyone else have these problems?flatline711

good call!
Reaper_182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Reaper_182
Member since 2004 • 47 Posts
well i thinks thats just your 360....lol 
trophylocoste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 trophylocoste
Member since 2006 • 8454 Posts
So you have already gotten 3 xbox 360?
freaky_monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 freaky_monkey
Member since 2003 • 925 Posts
[QUOTE="flatline711"][QUOTE="Akkuga"]I have been on my third 360 for about a month and I am not even talking about red lights and that crap, I mean the 360 is buggy in general, like going through the dashboards and having lock-ups or just loading a game and have it lock-up after a video, or even every once and a while when I am playing a game it takes a while for my 360 to read my hard-drive and recognize my save files or even the sometimes loud ass noises he drive makes reading the disc making it sound like scraping a duck over a saw! It bugs the crap out of me that these things happen. I am disliking M$ right now! Anyone else have these problems?Akkuga

The whole Sonic rating was a joke to my friend! LOL

So is this thread. Prepare for lockdown.
-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts
[QUOTE="Akkuga"]I have been on my third 360 for about a month and I am not even talking about red lights and that crap, I mean the 360 is buggy in general, like going through the dashboards and having lock-ups or just loading a game and have it lock-up after a video, or even every once and a while when I am playing a game it takes a while for my 360 to read my hard-drive and recognize my save files or even the sometimes loud ass noises he drive makes reading the disc making it sound like scraping a duck over a saw! It bugs the crap out of me that these things happen. I am disliking M$ right now! Anyone else have these problems?Rossdaboss777
U FAIL AT LIFE

I lol'ed-
Avatar image for kingdmudrfrfan1
kingdmudrfrfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kingdmudrfrfan1
Member since 2006 • 521 Posts
that is weird. when i got mine (since the way things go with me, and that is bad) i thought i would have problems but now everyone else is having problems. that really sucks man
mmogoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 mmogoon
Member since 2006 • 7311 Posts

lmao, yeah something's not right
hama666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 hama666
Member since 2004 • 3061 Posts
Go get a PS3 then, the machine is flawless and doesn't have any glitches or problems. And you can also trust Sony, their customer service is absolutely fantastic.
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts
FANBOY IN OUR MISTS!!!!!!!!!
Hot_Potato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 Hot_Potato
Member since 2004 • 3422 Posts
I've had mine for 15 months with never a red ring.
terdoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#25 terdoo
Member since 2006 • 5306 Posts
ANother topic busting on xbox 360 :roll: Take it to system wars.
artiebillymac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 artiebillymac
Member since 2005 • 903 Posts

mine now frezees up & makes loud noises pissing me off big time

Redphazon2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27 Redphazon2
Member since 2006 • 210 Posts
MS FTW
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
MS FTWRedphazon2

lol that was pretty random
luke182777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 luke182777
Member since 2005 • 3070 Posts
seriously. go cry somewhere else. we dont care.