Oh Yes!!! New Xbox 360 4gb!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EasyNormalHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 EasyNormalHard
Member since 2010 • 264 Posts

I just learned I am getting a Xbox 360 4gb for christmas!!! Can't get any better then that i am supped. I am gonna be asking for alot of help on this so I hope no one minds all the questions that will be popping up by me. I don't care about not getting a million gb hard drive least of my worries right now. But I do have a few questions.......

1. Does it come with re-chargeable batteries?

2. Do i have to get a quick charge kit to charge my wireless controller? (btw my first ever wireless controller)

3. Do i even need batteries with it I have no clue?

4. Just any wireless controller things I need to know that i failed to ask? (add something if you want)

Thanks in advance also black friday lines are crazy its a mad house out there everyone got fliers newspapers even little kids got the store fliers in there hands lol. Can't you tell its my first black friday out there, first time i didn't have to work (cuz i gots no job) on that day so i got to experience it as a customer well on looker really my mom and sister did the shopping. I am broke but was praying someone just dropped 2 gs in front of me and kept it moving lol that would of been to good to be true.

It took 5 years but i finally got a next gen console unlike getting them the first day. I don't count the Wii its more like extending the ps2 gaming a little bit longer with motion controls. Also got the PSP 3000 but theres no games I want any more for it not after the kingdom hearts game. Can't wait to try halo out and see what thats all about first hand. Well thanks again for the help.

sharkbiscuit79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sharkbiscuit79
Member since 2009 • 1142 Posts

The controller will come with standard aaa batteries. you will need to buy the plug and charge kit if thats the way you want to go. the only thing i will say though is normal re-chargable batteries wont work with the charge kit, so dont even try coz you will fry the inners of your controller.

laliberte11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 laliberte11
Member since 2008 • 4246 Posts

The controller will come with standard aaa batteries. you will need to buy the plug and charge kit if thats the way you want to go. the only thing i will say though is normal re-chargable batteries wont work with the charge kit, so dont even try coz you will fry the inners of your controller.

sharkbiscuit79
correction: it comes with AA batteries, and you can just get a play n' charge kit for around $20, makes it so you dont need batteries, just need to plug it into your xbox when its almost dead...and yes you can still play while its charging
EasyNormalHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 EasyNormalHard
Member since 2010 • 264 Posts

[QUOTE="sharkbiscuit79"]

laliberte11

correction: it comes with AA batteries, and you can just get a play n' charge kit for around $20, makes it so you dont need batteries, just need to plug it into your xbox when its almost dead...and yes you can still play while its charging

Damn so i gotta get a play n' charge kit i was afraid of that. They should give you the option to use a wired controller maybe i can call gamestop and see if they will just do a trade, my black wireless controller for a black wired controller or even white not really picky.

m3ss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 m3ss
Member since 2004 • 1163 Posts
I wouldn't recommend the Play N' Charge kits. I bought two and they both died at the same time, which leads me to believe it would just happen again. I use regular AA's now and they last a good while, but I know there are certain rechargeable batteries that will work with the 360, so I would just look into that.
mucgoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mucgoo
Member since 2010 • 317 Posts
I use standard rechargeable AA's. They last a good 10-15 hours each swap and i just rotate them around.
Katsumic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Katsumic
Member since 2010 • 253 Posts

The controller that comes with new Xbox 360's takes batteries. It comes with two AA's (a big name brand, no less). I don't use a play-and-charge kit, but I think those retail for $20-30. I just use batteries - I can get a month or two out of them before I need to replace them (maybe 30-40 hours?). Better than buying a rechargable battery pack that will eventually not hold a solid charge in my opinion :)