OBLIVION:daedric armour hunting

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GENERALPUG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 GENERALPUG
Member since 2006 • 360 Posts

MY GUY IS A LVL 21 WITH DAEDRIC GREAVES AND CUIRASS, I JUST NEED THE REST

ive been to the roxey inn and killed those guys,

also been to rockmilk cave, killed the bandits,

and i did the orrey and only got full glass

anyhelp please!

Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
at Roxey Inn (directly above the imperial city, just north past lake rumare) there are 3 guys.  The invisible guy has a full set of daedric armour.  So if you're not worried about murdering people you can do that.
GENERALPUG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GENERALPUG
Member since 2006 • 360 Posts

at Roxey Inn (directly above the imperial city, just north past lake rumare) there are 3 guys.  The invisible guy has a full set of daedric armour.  So if you're not worried about murdering people you can do that.Luncbox1

ive already killed those guys

bessy67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bessy67
Member since 2007 • 1734 Posts
Random bandits in caves will have daedric armor, just go from cave to cave until you get a full set.
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts

[QUOTE="Luncbox1"]at Roxey Inn (directly above the imperial city, just north past lake rumare) there are 3 guys. The invisible guy has a full set of daedric armour. So if you're not worried about murdering people you can do that.GENERALPUG

ive already killed those guys

oh.  Well you could do this quest.  When I did it at level 38 one of the guys had a full daedric set, so I'm assuming he has levelled armour.  

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:When_the_Vow_Breaks 

Avatar image for man_eating_jedi
man_eating_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 man_eating_jedi
Member since 2005 • 381 Posts
you have to be level 25 before the guy in the roxey inn will have daedric armor so if you killed him already i think you're SOL
mrarmagedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mrarmagedon
Member since 2003 • 2345 Posts
The daedric armor is placed in the game when you reach level 20, it doesn't get common though til you get to around level 27.
LessThanMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LessThanMike
Member since 2002 • 5364 Posts
it may be just me but i found a ton of daedric armor in the shivering isles
greg_splicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 greg_splicer
Member since 2007 • 2053 Posts

anyhelp please!

GENERALPUG

Maybe it is your level ? I could find a lot of daedric armor in dungeons after a certain level, try bandit camps though, those bandits just wear everything

The_Baymonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10 The_Baymonster
Member since 2006 • 256 Posts
This is the one thing in this game that REALLY bothered me and kept me from fully enjoying it. My sense of accomplishment never really was there, because the game levelled up with you...... Did anybody else absolutley HATE how they did that?
zodiark1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 zodiark1
Member since 2007 • 299 Posts
This is the one thing in this game that REALLY bothered me and kept me from fully enjoying it. My sense of accomplishment never really was there, because the game levelled up with you...... Did anybody else absolutley HATE how they did that?The_Baymonster
Yah that is freakin annoying sometimes when you go up a level or more and nothing changes.
halowpb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 halowpb
Member since 2007 • 259 Posts
so is this why i have like really crappy armor. because i am only a level 4 or so. also what is the best way to level up.
saktingmystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 saktingmystery
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I went down to Rockmilk Cave once I hit level 20. I got Full Glass, Ebony, and a Daedric battleaxe. So I guess I just have to be a little bit higher level to get full daedric from the cave.
Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
uesp.com has all the information you will ever need on the elder scrolls games.
strayzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 strayzilla
Member since 2004 • 560 Posts
Like someone pointed out, as soon as you hit around LV 25 or so, the armor is pretty much on half the guys in every fort.
saktingmystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 saktingmystery

anyhelp please!

GENERALPUG

I'm a level 2o, I went over to the Roxey Inn, killed everyone in the place. And picked up full Glass, and Daedric Armour, + Daedric longsword, shortsword, and warhammer.

Ignite2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 Ignite2k3
Member since 2004 • 452 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Baymonster"]This is the one thing in this game that REALLY bothered me and kept me from fully enjoying it. My sense of accomplishment never really was there, because the game levelled up with you...... Did anybody else absolutley HATE how they did that?zodiark1
Yah that is freakin annoying sometimes when you go up a level or more and nothing changes.

yea.. you can set the difficulty lvl down if you wanna feel powerful lol..

zodiark1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 zodiark1
Member since 2007 • 299 Posts

[QUOTE="zodiark1"][QUOTE="The_Baymonster"]This is the one thing in this game that REALLY bothered me and kept me from fully enjoying it. My sense of accomplishment never really was there, because the game levelled up with you...... Did anybody else absolutley HATE how they did that?Ignite2k3

yea.. you can set the difficulty lvl down if you wanna feel powerful lol..

No thanks lol
eterpay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 eterpay
Member since 2005 • 334 Posts
so is this why i have like really crappy armor. because i am only a level 4 or so. also what is the best way to level up.halowpb
lol i dunno if you can do this but if you wanna level up fast you make alteration, mysticition, acrobatics and conjeration in your 3 main skills. then you just jump around casting some mysticition or whatever spells and you level up acrobatics and some magic type. im level 39 with 5 mastered skills lol. this stratagy is really only used for mages though cause if a warrior did the things around him would level and he would be getting good at things he doesnt use.
eterpay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 eterpay
Member since 2005 • 334 Posts

anyhelp please!

GENERALPUG
keep goin to rockmilk, everyday thiers 14-16 guys in thier fighting eachother lol. you dont even have to kill half of them and the other half is nearly dead!
BlackKnight100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BlackKnight100
where do you find the daedric armor in the Shivering Isles? :|
Jigsaw9798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jigsaw9798
Member since 2006 • 984 Posts

Daedric armor is trash, only trait it has is that t looks cool. If you don't mind better, uglier armor you can always do quests. Also, if you have Shivering Isles or Knights of the Nine, there are several better awesome looking armor sets you can get.

BlackKnight100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BlackKnight100
I also want to know where you get full glass armor i have one file and i'm level like 13 or something and a new file i just started yesterday plz help me find the glass. WAIT!!!!!!! i have screwed up on the level 13 file and killed the ppl in the Roxey Inn but only found mith and chainmail. Since I did that, someone tell me another place i can find full glass after i reach 20.
BlackKnight100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BlackKnight100
oh yeah about the Knights of the Nine, how can I join them and get the armor you're talking about?
BlackKnight100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BlackKnight100
oh yeah about the Knights of the Nine, how can I join them and get the armor you're talking about?BlackKnight100
and yeah i got the Shivering Isles
BlackKnight100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BlackKnight100

where do you go in the shivering isles to get armor?? I know about the amber and madness ore but the stuff is too hard to find i want some cool looking kind that is very strong and is kind of light. HOW DO YOU PUT A SIG FROM signaturebar.com ON THIS FRIGGIN SITE????????

Frenzyd109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#27 Frenzyd109
Member since 2007 • 2276 Posts
I'd say level up a bit more, the higher your level, the greater chance of getting daedric armor. Also, a tip: if you want a daedric shortsword, find a vampire cave and some one will have one. Its my favorite weapon.
Heroldp813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Heroldp813
Member since 2008 • 2103 Posts
If your Level 4 and you want one of the best armor sets in the game i suggest you go and get the Umbra Armor. I was level 2-3 when i got the full set and its one of the best in the game. (Second to the Daedric Armor w/o the Expasion Packs)
gow117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 gow117
Member since 2008 • 2963 Posts

well i got the full daedric armor in a shrine but i don´t recall the place, sorry..

let me explain the statue opened a portal to Oblivion for me to get in and beat one guy of each race and they where extrelmely hard to kill(some) and powerful. Just go on the web and search for the shrines(statues) locations and try'em all

good luck

ShadySpecimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 ShadySpecimen
Member since 2007 • 459 Posts
alright i'm gonna make ur day: robber's glen cave. it's kind of east of skingrad, well, look it up to be sure, but that's where i got every good piece of weaponry/armor in the game.
miulky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 miulky
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

if you want full glass you need to at least be lvl 20 and kill bandits usaly they got some glass and sometimes ebany stuff

tmans97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tmans97
what is the best light armer and the best heavy armer in the game for a level 4 and higher
drakoman8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 drakoman8
where abouts ar the invisable dudes ?
ragnarok160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ragnarok160
Member since 2010 • 171 Posts

nice i have the curtass and greaves i got the curtass in the shiving isle expansion pack in eather of the duke or duchess chest. but become a duke or duchess first b4 looting so it wont be considered a stolen item and loss it when u get caught. im lvl 25 still trying to get full deadric (srry for spelling )

ragnarok160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ragnarok160

where do you go in the shivering isles to get armor?? I know about the amber and madness ore but the stuff is too hard to find i want some cool looking kind that is very strong and is kind of light. HOW DO YOU PUT A SIG FROM signaturebar.com ON THIS FRIGGIN SITE????????

BlackKnight100

wow u need help anyway theres an orc in bliss that will make u the amber or madness armor.

ragnarok160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ragnarok160

Daedric armor is trash, only trait it has is that t looks cool. If you don't mind better, uglier armor you can always do quests. Also, if you have Shivering Isles or Knights of the Nine, there are several better awesome looking armor sets you can get.

Jigsaw9798

also the knights of the nine armor is cool and all but it sucks. u do get buffs but u have to be a goody 2 shoes to much and im not exagerating (again srry for spelling) if u sin to much like kill someone that dosent attack u first the armor cant b worn and u have to go to all 9 shires again. i did one thieves guild quest and i cant where it now.

ragnarok160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ragnarok160

[QUOTE="BlackKnight100"]oh yeah about the Knights of the Nine, how can I join them and get the armor you're talking about?BlackKnight100
and yeah i got the Shivering Isles

u join the knights of the nine by talking to the prophet in anvil the crazy dude next to the house u buy or by the chapel ull know him by his screaming during the day then u go to the 9 pilgrim shrine things. after u get a vision to get the crusader armor and ull know what to do from there. also if it helps u get the crusaders mace by using the crusaders boots ull know what i mean

ragnarok160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ragnarok160

i hope this helps with ur questions pm me if u guys have anymore also ARGONIANS RULE AND KAJEETS SUCK WHOOOOOOOOO

HydraSca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 HydraSca
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
A really easy way to level up is to have Alteration, Conjuration and Blade as 3 of your major skills. With Alteration, just spam the Shield spell. I made it from level 1 to level 13 in about 30 minutes. With Conjuration, summon a skeleton, then kill it to increase both your Blade skill and your Conjuration. My Blade is at level 74, Conjuration 62, Alteration 91. Im only a level 17 :3