Oblivion skeleton key.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

halo3fan18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 halo3fan18
Member since 2008 • 59 Posts
Is it true that you can get a skeleton key? If so, Where and how?
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 mfp16
Member since 2006 • 4551 Posts
it's complicated... a simple google search would be a better way to get this info... it's kinda hard to explain, it does indeed exist though.
halo3fan18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 halo3fan18
Member since 2008 • 59 Posts
would you happen to know though?
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mfp16
it's one of those shire quests, you really need a map.
Hawkeye747

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Hawkeye747
Member since 2008 • 636 Posts

It's not complicated at all... I dont know what the other guy was talking about.

Go to Nocturnals shrine (not far north east of leyawiin, if my memory is right) and do her quest which is super easy and then you'll get the skeleton key as a reward. It's an unbreakable lock pick and you need to be level 10 to do the quest.

mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mfp16

It's not complicated at all... I dont know what the other guy was talking about.

Go to Nocturnals shrine (not far north east of leyawiin, if my memory is right) and do her quest which is super easy and then you'll get the skeleton key as a reward. It's an unbreakable lock pick and you need to be level 10 to do the quest.

Hawkeye747

sure... I'd love for you to try to explain with clarity where the shrine is... a goodle search for a map will be infinetely better.

Hawkeye747

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Hawkeye747
Member since 2008 • 636 Posts
[QUOTE="Hawkeye747"]

mfp16

sure... I'd love for you to try to explain with clarity where the shrine is... a goodle search for a map will be infinetely better.

lol, just from memory, follow the main road on the east bank going north from leyawiin and it will take you about 1 minute.... it is practicarly on the main road. Clear enough for you?

You just need to look at your compass thing for the "Shrine" symbol... it is almost impossible to miss.