O Shadowrun, where art thou review?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

misternathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 misternathan
Member since 2003 • 93 Posts
Seriously though...  Mario Party 8 reviewed, and no Shadowrun love?  This is a serious purchase decision for me...  Looks like it could keep my shooter cravings sated until late summer... If not this, I'll end up going with Forza.  Not a bad dilemma, per se, but I'd love to hear the 'Spot's word on both of them before I make my final decision.  Review, review!  *cracks whip*
coconutblues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 coconutblues
Member since 2007 • 81 Posts

Shadow run is fine, now go and buy it!

-end 

cameron_love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 cameron_love
Member since 2005 • 98 Posts

as a standalone online 360 game its good but the crossover between pc and 360 is still buggy and has issues.

The 360 is far more polished in terms of it being finished and ready.

A demo for it is coming soon on XBL

misternathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 misternathan
Member since 2003 • 93 Posts
I do like that I'm hearing all positives about this game, word-of-mouth considered.   Multiplayer-only is what spooks me a little, because 60 bucks is a lot for one more FPS on the pile... Still thinking about it.  Patrolling several sites like metacritic to try and find out what reviewers everywhere are saying...  For instance, if IGN writes a review on it, I can knock two points off of that and usually get a good idea of GameSpot's score.  That's why I love you guys, you're as picky as me!
Jackasssiegel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Jackasssiegel
Member since 2006 • 201 Posts

I found and posted the trailers last night here is the post

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25665897

I am a little suprised there hasn't been a review by the big companies. I loved playing the game and am picking it up in a couple of hours but I want to see what kind of reviews it received.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
I do like that I'm hearing all positives about this game, word-of-mouth considered.   Multiplayer-only is what spooks me a little, because 60 bucks is a lot for one more FPS on the pile... Still thinking about it.  Patrolling several sites like metacritic to try and find out what reviewers everywhere are saying...  For instance, if IGN writes a review on it, I can knock two points off of that and usually get a good idea of GameSpot's score.  That's why I love you guys, you're as picky as me!misternathan
I was in the beta, and I can pinky-swear that it's NOT just another shooter.  You can trick out your charachter RPG style and make the kind of warrior you want to use based on your mood, playstyle, opposition, etc.  It's really, really deep.  Deeper than Halo 3's multiplayer, that's fo' sho'.
master_spoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 master_spoon
Member since 2006 • 275 Posts
I think this game is going to be bigger then most thought, because it is getting the treatment that a less known title would.  However with all the discussion about it, I have seen nothing negative by anyone that actually played the game.  Could be a huge title, but I think it will only be fun if enough people buy it and play it.  As online only it could suck if I am the only one that buys it.