Not a War topic! Serious question what good exclusives are left on 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

I left the 360 scene to go over to PS3 cuz i was tired of paying for online and my friends are on PSN not XBL. I cam back and Bungie's HALO is over ( I don't trust 343 studio's) along with the GEARs trilogy, then Fable 3 came out and the fable series as a whole is getting progressively worse overtime. (especially Fable the journey, I predict it will be the last nail in Fable's coffin). So what left for exculives that i can't play on PS3? Thanks!

12qazx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 12qazx
Member since 2005 • 1435 Posts

Theres always the Forza Motorsports Series.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

mass effect 1

The x360 is only worth it for the controller, the lower price and kinect nowadays.

Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts

Xbox is not for you. You don't even wanna pay $50 for 13 months.

driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 driftingsilvia
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

insane_metalist
There's 12 months in a year, and Xbox Live was raised to $60 a year.
12qazx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 12qazx
Member since 2005 • 1435 Posts

[QUOTE="insane_metalist"]

driftingsilvia

Before the price increase it was 12 months plus 1 month for $50. It doesn't really matter.

nikeshoebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nikeshoebox
Member since 2008 • 908 Posts

343 stuios is an extension of bungie. It's like if pixar were to make a movie without disney

wolfbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 wolfbm
Member since 2002 • 630 Posts
Gears isn't done they say there will be another, all dlc for skyrim is coming to xbox first, Halo is probably going to be better without bungie, and Fable: The Journey isn't fable 4 it's just an off branch of the fable series...fable 4 is coming (I think I read in 2013). Not calling you one but cows are normally the ones who only buy a system for the exclusives..while I see xbox bringing some exclusives to the table in 2012 I don't play xbox because of what exclusives I can get I play it cause I like them better.
Keving7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Keving7
Member since 2005 • 1028 Posts

IMO if 343 takes the halo games in a slightly different direction, it will be better than the halo series to date. Bungie did so many things wrong with the halo series twoards the end, I'm glad to see half of them go. Gears will come back every few years, same with fable. crackdown is a fun open world game like saints row or gta, who knows if they will make another though. splinter cell conviction is a good exclusive, mass effect 1 is great. i dunno, that's the risk you take buying 2 consoles, if you don't really like the exclusives, you probably will stop playing it...unless you like the controller better or have friends on xbl. I don't have a ps3 and i never will, because i don't care for their exclusives, and most my friends have an xbox

Witchsight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Witchsight
Member since 2004 • 12145 Posts

[QUOTE="driftingsilvia"][QUOTE="insane_metalist"]

12qazx

Before the price increase it was 12 months plus 1 month for $50. It doesn't really matter.

That equates to one free game a year to a PS3 owner... I would say the biggest exclusives to 360 are Kinect, XBLA and Indie games. 2 of 3 of those appeal to me, but i still refuse to pay for live... But i also dont care to play games online.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
You can't ply Alan Wake on PS3 but it's going to PC. Alan Wake: American Nightmare releases on XBLA soonish. Crackdown and Toy Soldiers 1 & 2 (XBLA).
zombehhhhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 zombehhhhh
Member since 2011 • 456 Posts

True, now that the Mass Effect series is no longer an Xbox exclusive, and the Halo games are about to go WWWAAAAYYYYY downhill, all that's really left are Fable, Gears, and Forza. I really like the Gears games but I'm already sick of Halo after Reach. Fable's kind of old and Forza kind of is too. Xbox exclusives are clearly dying but PS3 doesn't have that many more exclusives.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

check xbla...theres exclusives there all the time..

360 has many exclusives but is mostly a multiplat machine..

Avatar image for scouttrooperbob
scouttrooperbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14 scouttrooperbob
Member since 2008 • 2439 Posts

I left the 360 scene to go over to PS3 cuz i was tired of paying for online and my friends are on PSN not XBL. I cam back and Bungie's HALO is over ( I don't trust 343 studio's) along with the GEARs trilogy, then Fable 3 came out and the fable series as a whole is getting progressively worse overtime. (especially Fable the journey, I predict it will be the last nail in Fable's coffin). So what left for exculives that i can't play on PS3? Thanks!

Jonwh18

For quick answer look at the last line.

Look, I was like you once... I believed the ps3 would be 10times better than 360 because It had more exclusives, andi wouldnt have to play online. I sold my 360 for 250 bucks and got a ps3 slim. I loved it at first but it is so hard to meet up with friends. I had to call people on the phone to play with them because not everyone had a mic, and not to mention psn went down for about a month. The day i bought it. I later bought a 360 for a $100.

To make a long story short, I love my ps3, but psn is nothing like Xboxlive. You get what you pay extra for.

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

True, now that the Mass Effect series is no longer an Xbox exclusive, and the Halo games are about to go WWWAAAAYYYYY downhill, all that's really left are Fable, Gears, and Forza. I really like the Gears games but I'm already sick of Halo after Reach. Fable's kind of old and Forza kind of is too. Xbox exclusives are clearly dying but PS3 doesn't have that many more exclusives.

zombehhhhh

Mass Effect 1 was only "Xbox exclusive" for like six months before it came out on PC. The franchise is multiplatform.

And TC, exclusives are becoming less of a priority for Microsoft. If the multiplats and few exclusives left can't quench your thirst, then I suggest buying a PS3 or a gaming PC to complement the Xbox.

Mind you, owning only an Xbox these days is basically like owning a low-spec PC since most "Xbox exclusives" eventually make their way to PC anyway, albeit far better looking and with extra features etc.

Avatar image for scouttrooperbob
scouttrooperbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#16 scouttrooperbob
Member since 2008 • 2439 Posts

Xbox: Halo, Crack down, Splintercell Conviction, Fable series, Gears of war,Mass effect 1

Ps3, resistence series, Killzone series, metal gear series, splintercell trilogy, Infamouse, Uncharted, God of war,Littlebig planet

Multiplatforms, Cod, Battleield, Mass effect 2-3, Assassins creed, Bioshock etc...

Multiplatforms are better on the 360 than the ps3 for the most part. Just keep in mind there service isnt as good as xbl, but the ps3 eexclusives are very good.

Schreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Schreek
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts

Well, Gears of War may be done now, and I hope it is. I hate when a series gets stretched too far, a la Halo. But Fortnite may be a 360 exclusive? It has not been said yet, but Epic has a very close working relationship with Microsoft. The new Mech Warrior game that is supposed to be out in 2013 is a 360 exclusive. We have Forza and the new Ryse game that Crytek is working on. And then a bunch of Kinect exclusives. PS3 honestly has better and more varied exclusives, but the 360 still has a few high profile franchises exclusive to it. That paired with Xbox Live and the fact that almost all my friends have one rather than a PS3, I go with 360.

Mewi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Mewi
Member since 2006 • 386 Posts

[QUOTE="zombehhhhh"]

balfe1990

Mass Effect 1 was only "Xbox exclusive" for like six months before it came out on PC. The franchise is multiplatform.

And TC, exclusives are becoming less of a priority for Microsoft. If the multiplats and few exclusives left can't quench your thirst, then I suggest buying a PS3 or a gaming PC to complement the Xbox.

Mind you, owning only an Xbox these days is basically like owning a low-spec PC since most "Xbox exclusives" eventually make their way to PC anyway, albeit far better looking and with extra features etc.

Mass Effect 1 will remain as xbox and PC only.

On that note, I don't think people realize there are more games than just the over hyped ones everyone talks about. But looking at my friends list, you'd think there was only Modern Warfare and Black Ops.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_exclusives_(seventh_generation)

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

This is exactly why I have a PS3 and 360

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
Alan Wake Crackdown Forza Halo Gears And I know some games usually get DLC content either exclusively or as a timed exclusive. Not much in terms of exclusivity but there are some really good games on that list. It's all just a matter of preference. Personally I don't know of any PS3 exclusives aside from the inFamous games that I'd actually want to play. PS3 doesn't have that many exclusives either when you think about it. Also, who's to say Halo is "over" exactly? Just because you don't trust the new studio doesn't mean they're going to release bad games. Wait until they actually show us something concrete before judging it.
hkymike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#21 hkymike
Member since 2003 • 2425 Posts

360 - Multiplats and online

PS3 - Exclusives

YOU DECIDE