NEW xbox 360 SLIM !!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ridosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ridosh
Member since 2009 • 49 Posts

guys i opened this thread because i am interested in your thoughts and opinions on the newly announced, in E3, xbox 360 elite slim version... its smaller has 250 gigs and built in wi-fi and on top of that it is more silent ... i think ill buy it because it looks like it has better cooling than my current one, and because of the size ofc... but let me know what you guys think :p boy am i excited

seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 seankane
Member since 2007 • 4076 Posts

guys i opened this thread because i am interested in your thoughts and opinions on the newly announced, in E3, xbox 360 elite slim versionridosh

So why didn't you just go to one of the other many threads about the new Xbox Slim?

Just sayin. Seems like the more logical thing to do. Probably could have saved you time as well, so you dont have to sit and wait for responses.

sillyseaotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 sillyseaotter
Member since 2009 • 179 Posts

I am on the fence. It has the fastest wifi of all 3 consoles, but i have an ethernet cord, its better cooling, but i dont play all day, its smaller, but the old one wasnt that huge, its quieter, but the sound never really bothered me. I like the 250 g hard drive. ill probably end up getting it AFTER waiting 3-6 months to see if anyone has any problems with it

JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JordanizPro
Member since 2009 • 1912 Posts

What is this? the 100th thread on the 360 slim? Please people stop making threads about this theres more than enough threads about this already!

bigd575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

#5 bigd575
Member since 2008 • 6192 Posts
Idk about it, hopefully it's better and nothing goes wrong with it. I did how ever like what they did with the HD, nice place to put it and looks easy to pull out and such.
sillyseaotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sillyseaotter

Who cares... guys just trying to find other peoples opinions, leave him alone

seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 seankane
Member since 2007 • 4076 Posts

I am on the fence. It has the fastest wifi of all 3 consoles, but i have an ethernet cord, its better cooling, but i dont play all day, its smaller, but the old one wasnt that huge, its quieter, but the sound never really bothered me. I like the 250 g hard drive. ill probably end up getting it AFTER waiting 3-6 months to see if anyone has any problems with it

stepuporshutup

If all you really want is the 250GB harddrive, you can get that separately instead of paying $300 for a whole new console.

Your sig is ridiculous, by the way.

sillyseaotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 sillyseaotter

Its better than a pic of my gamerscore. By the way genius its a qoute made by the late great albert einstien

jlevin860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jlevin860
Member since 2009 • 818 Posts

i'm buying it becausei only have a 20 gig harddrive and a zephyr pro model, (very high RROD chance) i was gonna buy a 250 gig harddrive seperately, but trading in the console its gonna cost maybe 50-70 more for a new console and new warranty.

if i had a new elite i probably wouldn't buy it, but since i pretty much have a launch model i think its worth the upgrade.

JacksonsGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JacksonsGames
Member since 2009 • 123 Posts

I plan on getting this console, mainly for the HardDrive space. I only have 7 GB's left on my 20Gb I have to use it lightly. So this is just a good deal.

Nex808Gen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Nex808Gen
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I'm buying it because I had a Xbox 360 RE: 5 Edition but sold it buy a PS3. Reason being because I love to watch blue-ray movies.

JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JordanizPro
Member since 2009 • 1912 Posts

I plan on getting this console, mainly for the HardDrive space. I only have 7 GB's left on my 20Gb I have to use it lightly. So this is just a good deal.

JacksonsGames

Why would you buy a brand new 360 that cost $300 just because of the bigger harddrive while you can buy the harddrive separately for a way lower price?