New Motocross game for XBOX360....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by jamesallenyz431 (190 posts) -

IS ANYONE GONNA MAKE ONE? RAINBOW STUDIOS IS THE ONLY SO FAR.

WISH E.A. WOULD MAKE ANOTHER ONE, THEY HAD 2 FOR PLAYSTATION BACK IN THE DAY. ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT ANY NEW MOTOCROSS GAMES COMING OUT?

ll

#2 Posted by boxofwit (947 posts) -
While I would like a new motocross game, I would rather EA focused thier efforts on a new SSX.
#3 Posted by jamesallenyz431 (190 posts) -
ok?
#4 Posted by jamesallenyz431 (190 posts) -
come on i know thers alot of people that want a new motocross game, all the peple the do the online tournaments at onitracing ea has so many good sports games they have to make a motocross/supercross game
#5 Posted by tony_fjellborg (1123 posts) -
I want a new snowmobile game now!! :P Sledstorm 1 was so great
#6 Posted by jamesallenyz431 (190 posts) -
yea snowmobile would be cool
#7 Posted by BradHummr (1096 posts) -
It's not Motocross specifically, but perhaps you would be interested in Fuel?
#8 Posted by jamesallenyz431 (190 posts) -
Fuel looks more like motorstorm than a motocross game. examples: EA SPORTS SUPERCROSS 2010; MOTOCROSS MADNESS 3; CHAMPIONSHIP MOTOCROSS 2010 FEATURING.... I'd really like if EA would make one, they seem to have a pretty good thing going on with NASCAR
#9 Posted by iam2green (13991 posts) -
i want a some kind of new racing game it being dirty biking, ATV, or something.
#10 Posted by jamesallenyz431 (190 posts) -
untamed would have been cooler if they left out the monster trucks, golf carts. and the rest of the stupid sh1t and put in more tracks
#11 Posted by BiThBhE0 (1643 posts) -
untamed would have been cooler if they left out the monster trucks, golf carts. and the rest of the stupid sh1t and put in more tracksjamesallenyz431
Yeah, I agree. I could care less about all that extra crap. It was a decent game but fell short. I really hope they put out a good motocross game in the near future but I doubt we will ever see the day.
#12 Posted by tony_fjellborg (1123 posts) -
I just found out that there is a new snowmobile game comming to the xbox 360 and ps3 check out the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSSw-hbAUNU
#13 Posted by jamesallenyz431 (190 posts) -
im not gonna lie, that snowmobile game looks terrible, it looks super wide open, and whats with the the brain thing when he did tricks....boast i hope that is just released in arcade for 800 points. it would be sweet if codemaster made a snowmobile game, needs to be realistic i think
#14 Posted by metroid5 (927 posts) -
Don't worry man, your not the only one. I've been dying for a nice motocross game. I loved playing them on the N64 and PS1 back in the day.
#15 Posted by tony_fjellborg (1123 posts) -
im not gonna lie, that snowmobile game looks terrible, it looks super wide open, and whats with the the brain thing when he did tricks....boast i hope that is just released in arcade for 800 points. it would be sweet if codemaster made a snowmobile game, needs to be realistic i thinkjamesallenyz431
Its a heart lol :P I think it looks pretty good for being a snowmobile game. Just hope they nail the feeling of riding a snowmobile
#16 Posted by snox866 (25 posts) -
i also have been dying for a new, realistic motocross or supercross game. I think that ea sports would be the best candidate to produce the most lifelike moto game possible. But i also agree on the fact that somebody needs to produce a lifelike snowmobile snocross game. I race motocross and snocross and the only thing that has came close to a decent motocross game is mx vs. atv untamed. but the physics still aren't even close to what they could be if a producer like ea sports made one.
#17 Posted by snox866 (25 posts) -
but if anybody hears of one i'd like to know asap.
#18 Posted by HilbillyRokstar (3236 posts) -
Pure is a pretty sweet atv game. I just picked it up new for 25 bucks at Blockbuster.
#19 Posted by magicalclick (24259 posts) -

Pure is actually a SSX version of the ATV game.