Need some suggestions!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Maximus923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Maximus923
Member since 2008 • 237 Posts

So I just bought an slim and I already own a PS3. I want to find the 'exclusive' gems in the marketplace but I really can't think of or find any that haven't jumped over to the PSN Store as well as the marketplace. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance. :)

EDIT: 1.) Price isn't really an issue 2.) I enjoy playing almost any and every game, so any suggestion is welcome. I am not very good at puzzle games though, but that's it.

bessy67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 bessy67
Member since 2007 • 1734 Posts

Shadow Complex, Super Meat Boy, 'Splosion Man, Ms. 'Splosion Man, Bastion, Perfect Dark, Toy Soldiers and Toy Soldiers cold war, Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie, Trials HD, and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet are some that come to mind.

Maximus923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Maximus923
Member since 2008 • 237 Posts

I've heard Shadow Complex is pretty good. And are the Banjo games just HD remakes of the N64 games?

TheDarkHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 TheDarkHavoc
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
To my knowledge, yes. That doesn't make them any less fantastic. If I were to stray away from the marketplace section, I would strongly recommend playing Gears of War 3, it's a great package. On a total sidenote, check out the imminent masterpiece that is Dark Souls. Doesn't really matter what platform you get it on. If you're looking specifically for arcade games then I would concur on Super Meat Boy. It's really great.
yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
Please use the Game Recommendation Thread when asking for suggestions on what game to get.