need help with oblivion knights of the nine

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lonecoyote29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lonecoyote29
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
ok when i went to go get the shield i was in the last room and i went to the chest in the middle of the room i pulled out rodrags helmet but i accidentally dropped it on the pressure pad it stuck to the pressure pad and i cant pick it up and i cant leave the building cause the doors locked and im stuck does this meen i cant play on the profile anymore since im stuck in the room do i have to make a new profile?
Da-Ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Da-Ruler
Member since 2008 • 889 Posts

You might have to or you might be able to reload from when you entered the room, if you didnt save it after you dropped it.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
load a new save, cause if u wanna finish that questline, ull need all the armour...how did u drop it/why?
lonecoyote29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lonecoyote29
i was dropping all my stuff to quick cause i was encumbered and i accidentally clicked the helm and it stuck to the pressure pad on the floor somehow...
xL33TxTALENTx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 xL33TxTALENTx
Member since 2009 • 199 Posts
Just load a different save, it may be a hassle but it'll be worth it in the end.
Bioweird69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bioweird69
well i have already done the pilgrims walk thing and i think i killed something somewhere and now i cannot put the boots of the crusader on to collect the mace of the crusader because it keeps saying "you are unable to equip the holy armor. walk the pilgrim's way to repent of your sins and once again seek the favour of the gods." and i have tried doing the pilgrims walk like 10 times already and it still wont let me put them on. also whenever i walk up to a wayshrine it tells me " continue your penance to earn the gods' forgiveness" and im just really puzzled because i really dont know what to do. any help would be great
oldboy36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 oldboy36
Member since 2007 • 514 Posts

same here bump above ^

McSkurvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 McSkurvy
Member since 2009 • 238 Posts

Did you make sure you went to each shrine? You didn't skip over one? Maybe write them down as you get to them....

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
im pretty sure once you have the armour you cant commit a crime; so you can only increase your fame not your infamy
oldboy36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 oldboy36
Member since 2007 • 514 Posts

Nevermind I feel stubid. I went to the ones listed on my Completed quest page not all the shrines on the map, hell just remembered about the pilgrims map yesterday. Desk meet head. I havent played in awhile and forgot about alot. THought I hit a glitch there... Thanks!