Need HELP with COD: Nazi Zombies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

masmic398

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 masmic398
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Hi All, I am COMPLETELY lost on COD: Nazi Zombies and looking for someone to help me understand the game better. I'm playing COD on an XBOX 360 and recently started playing online. I've only ever played the Nacht der Untoten level and I have a few questions for the online or game I guess. First off, how do you earn XP points and move up levels? I've played a number of games and it always shows me at LEVEL 1, and the basic rank. No matter what I do, can't seem to earn XP points and move up a rank. Next question, and maybe this is a virus, but playing few days ago in a room with 4 others, their names were rainbow colored and flashed, we started the game and I had every weapon it seemed, unlocked almost everything it said on the screen and I was able to look through walls, went outside and everywhere, but the inside of the building flashed rainbow colors...Is this some sort of virus? I turned it off, have played recently and it shows me on LEVEL 65, with a minus 99999999 (or some sort of number) in XP points. What happened? Another question, why use your pistol instead of the bigger weapons in the first room? Does it earn more money or points? any information, GREATLY APPRECIATED! I'm not super savvy in online play or anything, but would love to learn. Just can't find anyone who can help me and nothing online for the questions I have. Thanks...Me
darkpiggy17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2 darkpiggy17
Member since 2007 • 126 Posts

I hope to God for your own sake that you're trolling. There is so much fail in this post it's legitimately a bit frightening.
On the off chance you aren't, however, let's see what we can do here.

1) The game i assume you are referring to is called Call of Duty: World at War.
2) You don't rank up in Nazi Zombies, it is simply a bonus cooperative game mode where you shoot zombies for fun. No experience to be had there though. If you want to level up and unlock weapons, perks, etc. try normal multiplayer games.
3) It was likely a modded lobby. The names are nothing to worry about; you see that everywhere these days. But when you suddenly jump to level 65 and have all the guns, its likely a mod. Though i've never encountered a lobby like that in WaW, there have been plenty in MW2 and i can only assume the same people decided to target a different game. It's probably nothing to worry about; just join another game and it should be normal.
4) I can only assume you are referring to Nazi Zombies again, where you start level 1 with a pistol. This happens every time you play, because you start small, earn points by killing zombies (among other things) and then use those points to buy access to new areas and new guns or equipment. In the newer Zombie maps, you can also buy perks, activate traps, upgrade weapons, and teleport by spending your points. Pistol kills don't give additional points, you just have to start small and expand. It's kinda the point of the game.

Hopefully that helps you.