Need help with achievements?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Transilvanien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 Transilvanien
Member since 2006 • 48 Posts

I'm missing very few achievements in many games but require people to get them. Any and all who want to help, my GT is Mario00010. I need help with many halo 3 and ODST achievements and other games. If any others need help with other achievements I'd be happy to help. I'll be online pretty much all week.

TopGearDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 TopGearDog
Member since 2009 • 435 Posts

wow erm, where to begin? lots of gamesi need some online achievements.

Halo 3

Halo 3 ODST

Fable 2

Borderlands

Colin Mcrae Dirt

theyre just a few im on at the minute, happy to help you on any you need.

Avatar image for aDisabledRabbit
aDisabledRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 aDisabledRabbit
Member since 2010 • 46 Posts
I'm an achievement hunter. So am. I am only now starting to go for 800 + Gamerscore on most of my games. Got a lot to do, and a long way to go. :-) I am also known as a Halo 3 fan geek, and I coule help you on it if you want. :-) I'm currently in need of a few achievements on games such as Call of Duty: World at War, some Borderlands ones, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, GTA...The list continues. :-) My username is my GamerTag. Message me, add me...whatever. :)
famoussasjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 famoussasjohn
Member since 2009 • 230 Posts
[QUOTE="aDisabledRabbit"]I'm an achievement hunter. So am. I am only now starting to go for 800 + Gamerscore on most of my games. Got a lot to do, and a long way to go. :-) I am also known as a Halo 3 fan geek, and I coule help you on it if you want. :-) I'm currently in need of a few achievements on games such as Call of Duty: World at War, some Borderlands ones, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, GTA...The list continues. :-) My username is my GamerTag. Message me, add me...whatever. :)

got all of the achievements on world at war 1000/1000. one of the missions made me want to tear my hair out. didn't go for the online achievements and the nazi zombie achievements. I usually average about half of the achievements on games. have spec ops left on Mw2 and the intel ones.
TopGearDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TopGearDog
Member since 2009 • 435 Posts

I'm an achievement hunter. So am. I am only now starting to go for 800 + Gamerscore on most of my games. Got a lot to do, and a long way to go. :-) I am also known as a Halo 3 fan geek, and I coule help you on it if you want. :-) I'm currently in need of a few achievements on games such as Call of Duty: World at War, some Borderlands ones, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, GTA...The list continues. :-) My username is my GamerTag. Message me, add me...whatever. :)aDisabledRabbit

first of all sorry about the last quote, it sent before i typed for some reason.

im playing Borderlands now if you want to go online and get some of the co-op achievements?

i have mic and will be on till late.

aDisabledRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 aDisabledRabbit
[QUOTE="aDisabledRabbit"]I'm an achievement hunter. So am. I am only now starting to go for 800 + Gamerscore on most of my games. Got a lot to do, and a long way to go. :-) I am also known as a Halo 3 fan geek, and I coule help you on it if you want. :-) I'm currently in need of a few achievements on games such as Call of Duty: World at War, some Borderlands ones, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, GTA...The list continues. :-) My username is my GamerTag. Message me, add me...whatever. :)famoussasjohn
got all of the achievements on world at war 1000/1000. one of the missions made me want to tear my hair out. didn't go for the online achievements and the nazi zombie achievements. I usually average about half of the achievements on games. have spec ops left on Mw2 and the intel ones.

Yeah, I'm reluctant to get anymore on WaW if I'm honest. My friend did the Sniper one on Veteran and wasn't very happy whilst playing it!! xP Yeah, I tend to aim for average through one playthrough, then go back and get some here or there. :) Mw2 intels left for me, also. Done most of Spec Ops. ;)
aDisabledRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 aDisabledRabbit

[QUOTE="aDisabledRabbit"]I'm an achievement hunter. So am. I am only now starting to go for 800 + Gamerscore on most of my games. Got a lot to do, and a long way to go. :-) I am also known as a Halo 3 fan geek, and I coule help you on it if you want. :-) I'm currently in need of a few achievements on games such as Call of Duty: World at War, some Borderlands ones, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, GTA...The list continues. :-) My username is my GamerTag. Message me, add me...whatever. :)TopGearDog

first of all sorry about the last quote, it sent before i typed for some reason.

im playing Borderlands now if you want to go online and get some of the co-op achievements?

i have mic and will be on till late.

See? I went and did it...posted this twice. :( HAH! Just found out how to delete posts...Im a noob on this Forum, lol..!! It's alright. Urh, I'm not going to be on my xBox anymore tonight...I am planning on spending my time on the laptop...Can't multi-task well, otherwise I'd be on both laptop and xBox all the time!! Add me, though. I can help you tomorrow, though. Easter Hols, so I'm gonna be on a lot over the next 2 weeks!! GT: aDisabledRabbit
colt1831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 colt1831
Member since 2009 • 587 Posts
Sure ,I'll help you out especially on halo RedneckNinja007 on XBL
Transilvanien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 Transilvanien
Member since 2006 • 48 Posts

I didn't expect to have a response lol. I'll be on over the next week, and after that maybe on weekends. I don't own Borderlands, MW2 or World at War. I want to get Borderlands though. I'm willing to help out on ODST and Halo 3.

aDisabledRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 aDisabledRabbit

I didn't expect to have a response lol. I'll be on over the next week, and after that maybe on weekends. I don't own Borderlands, MW2 or World at War. I want to get Borderlands though. I'm willing to help out on ODST and Halo 3.

Transilvanien
I know what you mean! On my second post, like...ever...I got a few responses and 2 from Mods. D: Shocker, to me..!! :P I've pretty much got nearly all Halo Achievements, but I enjoy helping others so add me or whatever. :P