Need help, new amp or an xbox one

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jswaii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jswaii
Member since 2016 • 8 Posts

Hello, well for for quite some time guitar playing and video gaming have taken up a large portion of my life. I was wondering since I already have a ps4 if i should buy a xbox one (im really interested in the exclusives) (*note* my mum says she won't buy another console for me) or a new expensive guitar amp. In the future I see myself either starting a band or a youtube channel, Money is no issue at the present however if i get one of these things i will not be able to get the other as a 14 year old money can be hard to come by. Just looking for some advice, please don't slam me for having got ps4, all i am looking for is some unbiased advice so I can start making life decisions now. *note* (I've been playing video games since my family got my brother and I the original XBOX when I was 3 and I have a lot of games and consoles) (I have been playing guitar since i was 6-7 and in guitar exams I have got high A's for my playing and theory so im pretty good at it i think #dontslam #myarrogance)

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

It sounds like you're a very talented musician and it also sounds like it's your main hobby... If you enjoy playing music, why don't you just buy yourself that new amp? It will give you hours of fun and it's going to get a lot easier to get talented and dedicated band-members if you have good equipment.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Forget about the Xbox One, you already have a great console. I suggest you follow your passion and invest in your music now.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#4 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6083 Posts

You already got a PS4 and plus that,your only 14 years old.You have lots of time to get a X1 in the future.If I were you,I'd get the amps.

jswaii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 jswaii
Member since 2016 • 8 Posts

Thank you all so much for the advice, I thought about if for a while and I have decided to get the amp as it is probably a better choice in the long run.

Thanks again for the help :)