My friends and I are looking for a good 3 or 4 person co op game.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KingofScots7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KingofScots7
Member since 2009 • 166 Posts

Like Borderland or L4D2. Those are our current games along with Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 2. Any other good games out there?

sixgears2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#2 sixgears2
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts
If you want something relatively cheap and you guys are into tactical shooters, I'd recommend either GRAW 2 (with the cheap DLC, there are like 16 co-op missions and a bunch of other co-op game modes) or Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 (Terrorist hunt and the campaign are badass.) I think R6 may only have a two player campaign, though. I know those games are older, but they instantly come to mind whenever somebody mentions co-op to me.
YoungSinatra25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 YoungSinatra25
Member since 2009 • 4314 Posts
Agree with all games mentioned. Cant really add anything... Lost Planet 2 is on the way.
G-dorf11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 G-dorf11
Member since 2009 • 811 Posts

If your into co op games, try out Gears of War 2.

Sinful_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Sinful_Merc
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
-Halo 3 -Halo: ODST (Buying it new gets a new Halo: Reach beta key? Not 100% sure) -Borderlands (Didn't like the game personally but received 8.5 rating on Gamespot Review) -Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Halo 3, but Halo: ODST has firefight mode, a coop gamemode where you survive waves of enemies. Not sure but ODST is supposed to give you a beta key for Halo: Reach (2 games in one.) Borderlands is relatively good but I never really took to that game. Haven't played it in months after my first playthrough. Bad Company 2 is also VERY FUN to play with a group of 3-4 friends. You can literally form a squad with your friends and fight alongside them.
fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 fend_oblivion
Member since 2006 • 6760 Posts

-Halo 3 -Halo: ODST (Buying it new gets a new Halo: Reach beta key? Not 100% sure) -Borderlands (Didn't like the game personally but received 8.5 rating on Gamespot Review) -Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Halo 3, but Halo: ODST has firefight mode, a coop gamemode where you survive waves of enemies. Not sure but ODST is supposed to give you a beta key for Halo: Reach (2 games in one.) Borderlands is relatively good but I never really took to that game. Haven't played it in months after my first playthrough. Bad Company 2 is also VERY FUN to play with a group of 3-4 friends. You can literally form a squad with your friends and fight alongside them.Sinful_Merc

This and the Horde mode in Gears of War 2.