My Account on xbox Live wont work help please

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TH3PRIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TH3PRIME
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Hi I was on xbox.com yesterday at work checking it out logging in to my profile eventually sign out. When i get home and sign in it doesnt connect automatically so decide to connect says im connected a gold member but all my freinds on the freinds list have vanished. (however looking on xbox.com there still there and freinds still have me on there profiles. I thought Maybe subscription run out but surely my freinds should still appear and i should be able to do stuff. I cant seem to send messages add people any code i enter for subscription isnt valid even though a guy at xbox checked my code. Last Fm Wont work. MW2 on live says this profile can not play xbox live. Connections fine because i tryed my brothers and that works fine . I phone xbox up and i spent money on the phone till i ran out of credit getting nowhere chap didnt seem to understand anything i know its nothing my end connection wise but we still checked it. Its like my account has been blocked from everything. He told me according to our system you are a silver member and havent updated your subscription scince dec 09 i told him id been playing it from december 09 more or less everyday i was on it yesterday and i still show as a gold member he said i need to update my subscription i told him i have tryed but wont let me enter the code and i havent had no expiry message or been put into silver. Then complete change of subject have you done recover gamertag no (first thought is that aint gonna work) because my profile is ok loaded its just wont let me access live gaming and freinds and other dashboard items as i said to him like been blocked from everything on the online world tryed it wasted more money didnt work. Everntually ran out of credit on me phone and to be honest could have spent hundreds they still wouldnt have solved it they dont seem to have system where to look at my account and say oh yes thats why he cant access this. Ive got bit annoyed and really angry spent loads of money on this account and time to be able to access it but not have contact with the live world after 2 years. One other thing The party screen says xbox live party is blocked also and then the privcy message a appears and have tryed this in privicy settings to no sucess either. Has anyone had anyhting simular please help because xbox cant seem to help me and really would like my old profile gamerscore. Its not i cant get my profile loads up fine its just soon as im conncected its like theres a stop from me being online to freinds and games.
Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

Hi I was on xbox.com yesterday at work checking it out logging in to my profile eventually sign out. When i get home and sign in it doesnt connect automatically so decide to connect says im connected a gold member but all my freinds on the freinds list have vanished. (however looking on xbox.com there still there and freinds still have me on there profiles. I thought Maybe subscription run out but surely my freinds should still appear and i should be able to do stuff. I cant seem to send messages add people any code i enter for subscription isnt valid even though a guy at xbox checked my code. Last Fm Wont work. MW2 on live says this profile can not play xbox live. Connections fine because i tryed my brothers and that works fine . I phone xbox up and i spent money on the phone till i ran out of credit getting nowhere chap didnt seem to understand anything i know its nothing my end connection wise but we still checked it. Its like my account has been blocked from everything. He told me according to our system you are a silver member and havent updated your subscription scince dec 09 i told him id been playing it from december 09 more or less everyday i was on it yesterday and i still show as a gold member he said i need to update my subscription i told him i have tryed but wont let me enter the code and i havent had no expiry message or been put into silver. Then complete change of subject have you done recover gamertag no (first thought is that aint gonna work) because my profile is ok loaded its just wont let me access live gaming and freinds and other dashboard items as i said to him like been blocked from everything on the online world tryed it wasted more money didnt work. Everntually ran out of credit on me phone and to be honest could have spent hundreds they still wouldnt have solved it they dont seem to have system where to look at my account and say oh yes thats why he cant access this. Ive got bit annoyed and really angry spent loads of money on this account and time to be able to access it but not have contact with the live world after 2 years. One other thing The party screen says xbox live party is blocked also and then the privcy message a appears and have tryed this in privicy settings to no sucess either. Has anyone had anyhting simular please help because xbox cant seem to help me and really would like my old profile gamerscore. Its not i cant get my profile loads up fine its just soon as im conncected its like theres a stop from me being online to freinds and games.TH3PRIME

Holy wall of text, Batman!

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10564 Posts
Holy wall of text, Batman!DamianAlexander
This! Perhaps you were banned or your account suspended?
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DamianAlexander

[QUOTE="DamianAlexander"]Holy wall of text, Batman!MsCortana
This! Perhaps you were banned or your account suspended?

Xbox LIVE wouldn't sent you a message explaining why, and when your suspension would be over.

TH3PRIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TH3PRIME
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
havent been banned normally get a message stating how long for. Just noticed cant send anytype of message out on xbox.com either. My profiles still there just cant play online tlk to freinds. basically the only thing i can do is log in and connect o xbox live. first thought is subscription but cant enter any codes and xbox.com states im still gold and so does my freinds looking at my profile and when i log in says gold . But chap told me i was silver i said if this is case why cant i submit a subscription code. I sign in connect and thats it thats my xbox live account cant do nothing else i mean nothing. My freinds list dont even appear. i have created another account and thats working fine on same xbox same setup.
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DamianAlexander

havent been banned normally get a message stating how long for. Just noticed cant send anytype of message out on xbox.com either. My profiles still there just cant play online tlk to freinds. basically the only thing i can do is log in and connect o xbox live. first thought is subscription but cant enter any codes and xbox.com states im still gold and so does my freinds looking at my profile and when i log in says gold . But chap told me i was silver i said if this is case why cant i submit a subscription code. I sign in connect and thats it thats my xbox live account cant do nothing else i mean nothing. My freinds list dont even appear. i have created another account and thats working fine on same xbox same setup.TH3PRIME

Call Microsoft. They would know more about this than us.

binkleberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 binkleberry
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
help me please i need help. Does anybody know how to delete my email address from xbox live. I made an account and it gave me a random game-tag so I changed it on the xbox website and now its mucked up my xbox 360 live account. it says that it can not continue because the account information is incorrect. i want to delete my email from it so i can use it for another account.