My 360 stopped reading Silent Hill 2 Restless Dreams...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BladePuppet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BladePuppet
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
So, I just received Silent Hill 2 for the original XBOX in the mail yesterday and I played through the entire sub scenario last night before I went to bed. When I woke up, I popped in a movie and watched a couple scenes before popping back in SH2 to start the main game. But once it got past the original XBOX screen, the screen remained black. I tried everything from cleaning the disc (which btw looked pretty flawless) to restarting the system that I could think would possibly be a factor. I went to my friend's house today and brought the game with me to test on his 360 to see if it was the system and not the game. It worked fine on his system, so I know something's wrong with my 360. I just recently got mine back from microsoft for fixing a RROD. My other 360 games and dvds still play on it. Whenever I try playing SH2, however, the screen remains black. When I press the XBOX guide button, it says the usual, " Cannot access the XBOX guide while playing an XBOX original game. So, it's as if the system is reading the game fine, but nothing is happening. I can't figure out what happened. It's really frustrating. One night it was working, the next it won't even go to the title screen of the game. Anyone have any idea what happened?
riotrashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 riotrashka
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

omg this happened to me too today,,, right now !! im so pissed dont know what to do?