This topic is locked from further discussion.

OmelliK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 OmelliK
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

looking for players interested in co-op spec ops. hit me up.

gamertag=freshtatted

Freecrabs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Freecrabs
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
cool, me too. I'll send u an fr. PRESENTSofMIND
SparkyDoodlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SparkyDoodlez
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I could use some help completing Spec Ops (i.e. Overwatch, Body Count, Big Brother, H. Security, Wardriving, Terminal, E. Takdown and the Echo Special Ops).

gt: SparkyDoodlez

minx1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 minx1988
Member since 2007 • 187 Posts

sign me in i need help with wetwork, wardriving, homeland security and snatch n grab ALL on veteran

Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts

sign me in i need help with wetwork, wardriving, homeland security and snatch n grab ALL on veteran

minx1988
Ugh, wetworks took me forever to complete. It's that second room my friend and I kept screwing up on and then we'd have to replay the level. Well, I've earned all 69 stars, so if you need help (with the exception of wetworks :P) shoot me a friend invite. My GT is the same as my username. When you add me please mention that you're from GS.
xxxCr00k3dxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xxxCr00k3dxxx
Member since 2009 • 1006 Posts

minx1988
Cool,I'll send you a friend request.Im only missing the ones in Echo evcept High Explosive and Wardriving and Estate Takedown.I've completed everything else all ready.
drebly032

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 drebly032
Member since 2004 • 562 Posts
In Wetwork for that second room you have to shoot each guy with one shot to the head otherwise you'll most likely end up killing a hostage or triggering explosives. It took us a while too. So stupid that the whole level of hardwork rides on that last 10 seconds in that room.
Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts
In Wetwork for that second room you have to shoot each guy with one shot to the head otherwise you'll most likely end up killing a hostage or triggering explosives. It took us a while too. So stupid that the whole level of hardwork rides on that last 10 seconds in that room.drebly032
Agreed. Then you get so pissed of on replaying it you try to rush through and keep dying, so it takes another few tries just to get to that last 10 seconds.
smcgothboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 smcgothboy
Member since 2010 • 40 Posts
i only have homeland security, snatch and grab, eastate takedown and wetwork to do veteran... its hard when friends that come on don't play anything but annoying multiplayer and me sister is pants at helping me.. ha any ones ive done ( being ones not mentioned) i could try to help with