MW2:: Do You Think Mw2 Should Come Out With a Mini Update/DLC ??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jared781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jared781
Member since 2011 • 54 Posts
-- i think they should come out with a mini update/DLC like 2 new Maps from the previous modern warfare/call of duty since MW3 isnt going to be out for a while and TONS of people still play Online!! me being one of them HAH i would of said 2 BRAND new maps but its easier said then done!! :D :X {Tell me what you think}
RAGEofSTUNTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 RAGEofSTUNTS
Member since 2010 • 733 Posts
I just think we need a update that gives us more stuff to unlock, but not things like get to 11th prestige and unlock blah blah blah something like get 10,000 with the Barrect .50 cal and unlock .50 cal revolver or something like that since a good precent of the people that play mw2 are 11th prestige
Sweet_Genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Sweet_Genocide
Member since 2009 • 777 Posts

They recently did an update that patched quite a few glitches. No chance for DLC. Any time they have is going into MW3. Plus Activision only allows DLC for the most current Call of Duty, which would be Black Ops.

pan1cknife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pan1cknife
Member since 2011 • 32 Posts
i mean, it'd be great, but there's no chance it'll happen. it's black ops or old school mw2 maps at this point until the fall.
jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

I just think we need a update that gives us more stuff to unlock, but not things like get to 11th prestige and unlock blah blah blah something like get 10,000 with the Barrect .50 cal and unlock .50 cal revolver or something like that since a good precent of the people that play mw2 are 11th prestige RAGEofSTUNTS
I may be mistaken, but doesn't the game only go to 10th prestige?

DumbPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DumbPanda
Member since 2011 • 379 Posts

[QUOTE="RAGEofSTUNTS"]I just think we need a update that gives us more stuff to unlock, but not things like get to 11th prestige and unlock blah blah blah something like get 10,000 with the Barrect .50 cal and unlock .50 cal revolver or something like that since a good precent of the people that play mw2 are 11th prestige jamejame

I may be mistaken, but doesn't the game only go to 10th prestige?

t3h hax0rs have hacked it so that you don't have a prestige symbol - people have named this 11th prestige.

Jared781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jared781

Yah true bro.. but basically everyone who is at the 11th prestige boosted because im only on the 4th prestige and i play quit a bit aha but i play Free 4 all the time and i dont really play other game modes

but hear me out! its not 100% that who ever is on the 11th prestige boosted!..... but most

PS: 10 000!! YOUR MAD!!! AHAHAHAH

Jared781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jared781
jamejame.. its basically 11th cuz there on level 70 on the 10th prestige but technically ur right ahaha
Jared781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jared781
dumb panda!! OH thats why people didnt have an icon... i obvs knew it was a mod but it takes so long to get where they are!! and there not cool if they dont have an icon no offense brah if you dont aha... anyways isnt that the whole idea of prestiging? leveling up and getting that cool icon?? its funny because when you do level up you get the prestige emblem icon after level 2 or something but you use it as your emblem for the first day or two then you will never use it again and wating to do this to the next on eahahahhah
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#10 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

they can't even spend a dollor on fixing a bug, why would i buy a dlc from them