Multiplayer/Party games suggestions, not online.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Killer_Cyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Killer_Cyborg
Member since 2003 • 2814 Posts
What games would you guys suggest for a good multiplayer experience that are not first person shooters, driving or sport games on the 360 ? Gears is pretty much all what comes to my mind right now O_o Thanks for any help.

Edit : Guitar Hero and Rock band are a little bit out of the question (controller problems), yeah I know kinda limited :S
KWpimpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 KWpimpin
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts

Lost Planet..it is fairly cheap and its a great game and has the multiplayer you want

Killer_Cyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Killer_Cyborg
Member since 2003 • 2814 Posts

Lost Planet..it is fairly cheap and its a great game and has the multiplayer you want

KWpimpin

Oh yeah forgot about that one, thanks for the suggestion !
Progn0sticator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Progn0sticator
Member since 2006 • 392 Posts
I'm going to say Rock Band even though you put a disclaimer that you wanted something other than that and Guitar Hero. Simply put, the Multiplayer Experience found with Rock Band cannot be matched by any other game and should be seen for yourself.
XboxOwnsPs3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 XboxOwnsPs3
Member since 2007 • 397 Posts
Party Games? Fusion Frenzy 2, and Viva Pinatas Party Animals ( i think that's the name)
pittongkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 pittongkid
Member since 2007 • 606 Posts
There's Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the beat-em up genre (4 players non split screen), Eternal Sonata (up to 4 player designation 3 during battle only though) Fight Night Round 3, nice witn friends (although you did mention non sports). Kameo for platformer.
Benjamin-T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Benjamin-T
Member since 2006 • 1029 Posts

A perfect party game will be dance dance revolution. Lots of people say it's wack and girlish or some stupid thing like that, yet they can't close their mouths when they see pro dancers in arcade. With two gamepads, you can challenge your friend, or your soulmate; half of multiplayer dancing I've seen on the arcade involved a guy and a girl, and most of the time, they are close to each other.

I don't reccomend Eternal Sonata. Not that it's a bad game, but the multiplayer is only done in battling. Marvel Ultimate alliance is a good choice though.