This topic is locked from further discussion.

metroidsax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 metroidsax
Member since 2003 • 29 Posts
So, I pretty much will not be fufilled in life untill Metal Gear Solid 4 comes out for the 360. I heard that there's a change it comes out for the 360... and twin snakes came out for the cube which means that this isn't "Sony Only" as they pretend it is.
gr8scott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gr8scott
Member since 2003 • 1008 Posts

I can sympathize with you. However, MGS4 is on a blu-ray disc which holds much more storage than that of an XBox disc.

If MGS4 did come out to XBox 360, then the idea of buying a ps3 wouldn't exist anymore. What you could do is this. This is just a suggestion, at blockbuster you can rent a PS3 system. Simply rent the PS3 system and MGS4. Play it and beat it.

KILLANINJADUCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 KILLANINJADUCK
Member since 2007 • 762 Posts

yea it looks like a pretty kool game

(kool aid man busts down the door) oWWWWWWWWW YYYEEEAAAHHH

TanukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TanukiNinja
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts

Well I really do like the MGS4 series a whole lot tho... I mean from the very first Metal Gear which actually came on Nintendo had 3 games Metal gear, Metal Gear 2 but Snakes revenge was without Hideo Kojima. Yeah so only one MGS game came to the Xbox which was MGS2 it was okay i guess..... But, Metal Gear Solid 3 was a pure sony exclusive by Hideo Kojima. Which was a masterpiece. I dont know if they could compress it to a 360 disc. I mean Hideo Kojima had to compress MGS4 many times on a blu ray and besides the game had very long cut scenes and they were great! Idk in Megazines it says MGS4 is only a playstation exclusive. But, if it was on 360 i'd be amazed.

Idk y people want it on the 360 so bad. Its likes Sony's version of Halo besides resistance. I mean the 360 already have so many good games and y other 360 owners want more? It's like saying Halo or GOW is coming to the PS3 : P

I guess ill wait and see in the future.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
So, I pretty much will not be fufilled in life untill Metal Gear Solid 4 comes out for the 360. I heard that there's a change it comes out for the 360... and twin snakes came out for the cube which means that this isn't "Sony Only" as they pretend it is.metroidsax
Your life will never be fulfilled dude
def_mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 def_mode
Member since 2005 • 4237 Posts
buy a PS3, if you dont want to then no MGS4 for you. sad its got to be that way.
leperphiliac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 leperphiliac
Member since 2008 • 1391 Posts

^Stupid ignorant fanboy^

It would be great if MGS4 came to the 360, I dont think it will happen but would not be suprised if it did.

iamshivy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 iamshivy
Member since 2007 • 3565 Posts

yup i have it . beating it... one of the best games i've played// i'm only in the 360 forms right now because i'm gonna be buy a 360 tomorrow from a friend.. but ya.. if i didnt have a ps3 to begin with.. i would buy one just for this game.(but thats couyld also be because i'm a die hard fan of the series)..