Mouse and keyboard adapters for Xbox 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gitaru-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Gitaru-man
Member since 2005 • 286 Posts
At work recently, one of my coworkers said he bought an adapter that would let you use a keyboard and mouse for the 360. I searched for it on ebay, and sure enough I found it. Since I personally don't like using dual sticks for FPS, I'm curious what other people may have experienced with this. Anyone have it?
UKLTLEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 UKLTLEMON
Member since 2006 • 2030 Posts

At work recently, one of my coworkers said he bought an adapter that would let you use a keyboard and mouse for the 360. I searched for it on ebay, and sure enough I found it. Since I personally don't like using dual sticks for FPS, I'm curious what other people may have experienced with this. Anyone have it?Gitaru-man

dosnt work does it i thought the 360 games didnt support it

bleedblue_gsl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bleedblue_gsl
Member since 2007 • 127 Posts

i don't

but I think I heard a lil somem somem bout it some where can't remember for sure tho

msjr78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 msjr78
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts
Here is a story on IGN from 2006 with rumors about a Mouse and Keyboard Adapter. But obviously, it hasn't gone anywhere since then. Here's an interesting snippet. "Microsoft has gone out of its way to not support these devices on the 360, claiming they would make the playing field uneven. We think it's more likely that MS doesn't want to lose players from the PC gaming market, where MS has a vested interest with its Windows platform." Interesting device though. It looks like it has an adapter for a Playstation dual shock controller.
canadiankidd91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 canadiankidd91
Member since 2007 • 680 Posts

Here is a story on IGN from 2006 with rumors about a Mouse and Keyboard Adapter. But obviously, it hasn't gone anywhere since then. Here's an interesting snippet. "Microsoft has gone out of its way to not support these devices on the 360, claiming they would make the playing field uneven. We think it's more likely that MS doesn't want to lose players from the PC gaming market, where MS has a vested interest with its Windows platform." Interesting device though. It looks like it has an adapter for a Playstation dual shock controller.   msjr78

That is Amazing!